Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Customer Support
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
The Workforce Management Coordinator is a member of the Customer Service team
who will be providing WFM support for the team. The key responsibilities of
this role will be maintaining historic data and trending, producing accurate
volume forecasts, managing adherence, occupancy and utilization. This also
includes driving the execution of strategies to achieve the overall objectives
of the Customer Service Centre.
The successful candidate will be a team player and an active participant in
process improvement and efficiency.
- Lead daily and weekly meetings on staffing requirements in terms of forecast and scheduling analysis.
- Detailing previous and current week’s performance as well as forecasted performance of the upcoming week.
- Manage intraday staffing levels across multiple business units.
- Ownership & administration of intraday schedule changes.
- Clearly and quickly communicate identified intraday or other risks to management.
- Active involvement in process improvement and KPI development.
- Coordinate and interact with internal and external integrated partners regarding overall performance, making adjustments where necessary to achieve operational goals.
- Conduct root cause and threat analysis for items impacting performance or stability.
- Develop and present analytical reporting using available data and understanding the needs of stakeholders at differing levels of authority (from agent to executive team).
- 2 – 3 years in Workforce Management in a Customer Care / Contact Center environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in all phases of workforce holistic cycle including planning, forecasting, intra-day management, report development etc.
- Must understand how to create accurate forecasts manually (i.e. Excel) and has knowledge of workforce management software.
- Strong analytical abilities, critical thinker, clear communicator and can keep calm under pressure.
- Highly motivated, creative and a self starter able to excel with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire