Location: Hyderabad, India
Employment Type: Full-time
Broadway Technology – Where Tech meets Intellect
Broadway Technology has been a leading FinTech software company for nearly 20
years. And with a headquarters in New York and teams throughout North
America, Europe and APAC, we take on the toughest fixed income workflow
challenges for our clients round the clock to ensure 100% customer success.
Broadway Technology is a trusted partner to the world’s most advanced market
participants with future proof trading technology. To learn more, visit
Do you desire to be a part of globally innovative team? Do you value your
personal growth, having fun and embracing a shared passionate about building
the best technology? If you are looking for a company that is dedicated to
your listening and growing your ideas, recognizes you for your unique
competency & contributions and provides a fun, flexible and delightful work
atmosphere, then Broadway Technology can open many doors for you in the world
- Work in C++ and Python to design, implement, and release state-of-the-art components and applications for mission-critical, high-performance, globally distributed systems related to automated trading
- Produce exemplary code and deliver completed projects on time
- Create and track project plans and convey status, issues and risks effectively
- Perform unit and system level testing on your application and all affected systems
- Work closely with product management and customer-facing technical consultants to ensure that development efforts truly meet customer needs
- Work closely with technical leads to ensure effective coordination and integration between interrelated projects
- Play a key role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation, and coding standards
- Lead and mentor junior engineers
Your Desired Skills
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive, and a track record of delivery.
- Solid coding practices including unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods.
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills.
Broadway provides equal employment opportunity to all its employees and all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to their race, caste,
religion, colour, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age,
nationality, ethnic origin or disability. Our resource policies shall promote
diversity and equality in the workplace while encouraging the adoption of
international best practices.