Location: Hyderabad, India
Employment Type: Full-time
Broadway Technology – Where Tech meets Intellect
Broadway Technology has been a leading FinTech software company for nearly 20
years. And with a headquarters in New York and teams throughout North
America, Europe and APAC, we take on the toughest fixed income workflow
challenges for our clients round the clock to ensure 100% customer success.
Broadway Technology is a trusted partner to the world’s most advanced market
participants with future proof trading technology. To learn more, visit
Do you desire to be a part of Global Innovator team? Do you value your
personal growth, having fun, and
embracing a shared passion for building the best technology? If you are
looking for a company
that is dedicated to listening and growing your ideas, recognizes you for your
unique competencies &
contributions, and provides a fun, flexible and delightful work atmosphere,
then Broadway Technology
can open many doors for you in the world of technology.
At Broadway you will be working along a smart global recruiting team
passionate about adding value. You will be responsible for service excellence
throughout the recruitment life cycle. You will also be a brand ambassador
for Broadway, focused on delivering exceptional talent while providing
proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. You’ll serve
as subject matter expert in talent acquisition at Broadway and provide
consultative direction and industry expertise to our hiring leaders.
In This Role You Will Be Responsible For:
- Finding Candidates: - Lead a detailed job scope meeting with the hiring leader to determine position specifications, providing relevant market data and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or candidate requirements.
- Review of candidates who have applied via the Applicant Tracking System (Lever).
- Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that align to the search requirements.
- Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals and recruiting agencies.
- Engaging Candidates: - Use an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent communities (phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Articulate value proposition to candidates who are interested in the job opportunity.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and overall expectations.
- Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Assessing Candidates: - Draft and utilize phone interview templates appropriate to the job description.
- Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with position requirements to determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential match for other open positions.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
- Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
- Influencing the Hire: - Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent communication on the status of the search.
- Partner with hiring leader to determine offer details, using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations.
- Articulate a job offer to candidate and drive for candidate acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counter-offers as appropriate.
- Service Excellence: - Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building talent pipelines to ensure there are multiple qualified candidates in play at all times.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities to Broadway’s leadership to depict both metrics and efforts.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and recommend solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring leader, providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward.
5-8 years of Talent Acquisition experience, Fintech experience a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of common Human Resources principles, practices and metrics related to talent acquisition.
Broadway provides equal employment opportunity to all its employees and all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to their race, caste,
religion, colour, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age,
nationality, ethnic origin or disability. Our resource policies shall promote
diversity and equality in the workplace while encouraging the adoption of
international best practices.