Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Employment Type: Full-time
BuildZoom is a rapidly growing tech company, dramatically improving the
construction process and results. Over the past year, we managed over $200M in
construction projects and are on pace to double this year.
The ideal candidate excels in both project management and client relations,
embraces coaching, and is highly professional organized. In this position
you’ll play a critical role in the successful delivery of our service, by
guiding your clients through a formal pre-construction process, navigating
obstacles, and driving towards a successful outcome.
- Rapidly internalize BuildZoom’ platform and processes, so you can successfully manage a range of client projects through pre-construction, from initial planning & feasibility, through contract execution.
- Develop and maintain great relations with your clients, keeping them updated on progress while helping them to make critical decisions along the way.
- Collaborate with members of BuildZoom’s construction engineering and project consulting teams.
- Develop the construction proficiency and client relations acumen needed to graduate into a Project Manager role.
- Highly organized with careful attention to detail; great understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Prioritization and multitasking skills needed to effectively manage a range of client projects. Highly coachable and eager to learn and cultivate a skill set that includes client relations, project management, and construction fundamentals.
- Passionate about the built environment, including construction and real estate.
- Experience/familiarity with construction and real estate. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
BuildZoom is an SF-based technology company that is streamlining pre-
construction for both residential and commercial owners. Backed by leading
Silicon Valley investors, including Y Combinator, 8VC, and Founders Fund,
we're bringing increased transparency, accountability, and predictability to
the industry. We accomplish this in a scalable fashion through a best-in-class
tech platform that sits on a massive amount of industry data.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website,
please contact email@example.com.