Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing
and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon
with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our
growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-
end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients,
while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing
and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for
brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology
platform, Dugout, combined with our
leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new
customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and
telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative
work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative
team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking a Business Analyst responsible for providing analytical
and finance support within Centerfield’s Finance Department. We are looking
for a pro-active, self-directed person who can manage the daily activities of
the finance function. You will collaborate with Sales, Finance and Revenue
Operations teams as you evaluate business processes, identifying needs and
develop strategies to maximize opportunities.
How You'll Contribute...
- Compile internal daily and monthly KPI reporting to management
- Compile data and prepare a variety of financial reports related to revenue reconciliation and recognition on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Accurately record revenue and preparation of analytical reports both routine and ad-hoc
- Work alongside colleagues in the Finance, Payroll, and HR team to ensure accurate GAAP reporting of financial information
- Work alongside business heads to gain understanding of Company operations that drive impact to revenue
- Foster and maintain relationships with revenue facing client contacts of Centerfields
- Summarize financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss, and other statements
- Maintain and balance accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies
- Prepare account reconciliations as part of the monthly close process for revenue, A/R, deferred revenue, and other areas as assigned
- Create reports to support and improve the accounting operations annual revenue, reconcile deferred revenue, and track corresponding payment schedules
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures to support the rapid growth and expansion of the company in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Monthly reconciliation of Financial Statement accounts
- Provide support for the annual audit of financial statements and tax reporting
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related function
- Accounting/Revenue knowledge with 2+ years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge working within MS Excel (formulas, VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, etc.)
- Financial reporting experience
- Experience with daily/monthly reconciliation of revenue and gross profit
- Experience working with financial reporting tools
- Familiarity with US GAAP accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Well organized person who can multi-task, think creatively and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Intacct
- Experience working with Tableau
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum
requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the
responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are
subject to change.
For more information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your
personal information in connection with our evaluating your candidacy, please
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _