Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: IT Infrastructure
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing
and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon
with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our
growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-
end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients,
while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing
and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for
brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology
platform, Dugout, combined with our
leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new
customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and
telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative
work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative
team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Responsible for systems administration, design, architecture, capacity
planning and operations supporting corporate and call center environments.
Duties include the daily activities of configuration, maintenance, patching,
updating and troubleshooting the operational systems; providing top quality
customer service to internal users; participating or leading projects;
continuing to improve the configuration and maintenance of existing systems;
providing on-call and rotational support duties; architect, test and maintain
system recovery environments; and other duties as required.
How You'll Contribute...
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- 5-8 years managing physical and virtual environments across ESX, Windows, and Unix (RHEL) operating systems.
- Plans and executes the installation, configuration, optimization, and maintenance of Windows and ESX Systems.
- Linux systems administration and/or shell scripting (Perl, Bash, etc.) is desirable.
- Active Directory administration, OU configuration, and Group Policy experience needed
- Must be fluent in using standard Windows administrator-only commands
- Must be fluent in the management of user accounts.
- Must be able to install, configure and manage network components in Windows.
- Asset Management experience with tools and process
What We're Looking For...
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
- AWS certifications are preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Self-motivator with a desire to grow and seek challenges.
- Ability to take ownership in completing assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested on day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award-winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Virtual workout classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum
requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the
responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are
subject to change.
For more information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your
personal information in connection with our evaluating your candidacy, please
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _