Location: New York, NY
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Human Resources
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing
and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon
with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our
growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-
end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients,
while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing
and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for
brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology
platform, Dugout, combined with our
leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new
customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and
telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative
work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative
team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner (HRBP) to provide HR
consultation, subject matter expertise and partnership for our East Coast
populations. The selected candidate will partner with the business to develop
and implement solutions and deliver exceptional HR support in a fast paced and
dynamic business environment. The HR Business Partner will be strategically
and operationally involved across a broad spectrum of HR disciplines. This
includes the assessment of human resources needs in areas such as performance
management, employee relations, organizational development, and succession
planning. Partner closely with leaders and employees to ensure HR initiatives
are implemented, executed, and supported to maximize organization
effectiveness and help activate the organization for growth.
How You'll Contribute...
- Provide HR support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Proactively assess team and leader development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Partner with the Learning, People Ops, Talent & Culture team to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Monitor the pulse and health of the business
- Provide insights on functional depth of talent
- Work with line managers and employees to address employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all interests
- Provide ongoing support to employees on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Lead bench talent reviews for assigned functional client groups
- Consult with leadership to define meaningful development experiences for identified critical talent
- Coach leadership on creating development, succession, knowledge transfer plans
- Consult with leadership on delivering continuous performance and development feedback, which includes throughout the year, mid-year and year-end evaluations
- Consult with leadership on development and execution of an integrated approach and strategy on performance improvement (performance coaching, employee discussions, disciplinary actions)
- Interpret/guide employees and leaders on HR policies and procedures
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation. Familiar with Federal and State laws
- Champion Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts, keeping DE&I central to all talent and organizational activities
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7+ years of relevant HR work experience
- 4+ years of HRBP experience
- Ability to navigate challenges as well as proactively identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent follow-up and follow through proficiencies, with a high attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Ability to take a hands-on approach with problem solving and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Self-starter when working independently
- Ability to work well across different functions and locations
- Strong excel experience with the ability to manage data set through pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Coaching and facilitation skills
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum
requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the
responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are
subject to change.
For more information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your
personal information in connection with our evaluating your candidacy, please
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _