Location: Kingston, JM
Employment Type: Full-time
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to- end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture.
We are seeking a Human Resource Clerk for our Kingston office. Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the HR Clerk will provide administrative support to the department in all areas and as assigned. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
** Core Responsibilities:**
· Assisting with clerical administrative duties in the HR Department
· Processing mail by opening and distributing to appropriate sections or individuals
· Checking documents such as applications for completeness
· Inventorying, categorizing, labeling, coding, batching and filing various materials
· Operating standard office machines such as personal computers
· Assisting with miscellaneous projects
** Required Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:**
· HEART Courses or Certification or equivalent |High School Graduate with some work exposure
· Sound written and verbal communication skills required
· Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive matters that will impact on the overall success of the department
· Ability to deal with internal and external customers in a professional manner
· Exhibits good judgment and initiative
· Good time management skills and goal oriented
· Fast learner, good organization and problem solving skills
· Willingness to learn
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _