Location: Montego Bay, JM
Employment Type: Full-time
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to- end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The HR Generalist will have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and employee compensation to evaluation. We seek someone with excellent interpersonal skills who is supportive towards people and always looking for a way to improve the employee experience. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment while serving as an important resource for new and current employees. Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional as you’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Managing, updating, and maintaining the HRIS system, and other HR platforms and fundamental HR tasks
• Manage the disciplinary and grievance process and procedure
• Assists with the development, implementation and maintenance of Human Resources policies, procedures, guidelines, and programs.
• Keeps records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for reporting.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Administers benefits programs such as health and life insurance
• Administers and tracks vacation, medical leave and other leave of absences.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Process complaints regarding employee grievances and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
• To facilitate the preparation and submission of documents in an effort to resolve grievances and industrial disputes.
• Serve as a point of contact for employee questions regarding HR, payroll, benefits, etc. as well as any personnel issues that may arise.
• Support departmental optimization and overall operations.
• Coordinate office events and engagement activities for remote and onsite employees.
• Assist with other HR projects, HR operations and support HR Manager as needed
Skills, Qualifications & Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or relevant studies
• Minimum of three (3) years Human Resources related work experience in a fast-paced environment
• Highest ethical standards, professional integrity, and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent written, verbal, and computer skills.
• Strong time management, organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects to make sure deadlines are met
• Friendly and "can-do" attitude
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRIS systems
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _