Location: Montego Bay, JM
Employment Type: Full-time
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to- end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The Learning Management System (LMS) Support Associate works collaboratively with Centerfield’s L&D team and subject matter experts to maintain key client and/or departmental information on the internal LMS system.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Maintain / Update / Organize all content within the Learning Management System for specific clients / departments:
· Upload and archive external courses
· Maintain client information and promotions in internal communities and LMS homepage
· Create and maintain communications within the LMS
· Communicate any Client updates to the Instructional Design / Training team for updates to internal training materials
· Inform the Instructional Design Team of any communications that may require a training event/module
· Additional LMS tasks, as needed
· Weekly meetings with internal SMEs of assigned clients
· Attend calls relevant to assigned clients, as needed
· Partner with the Training Admin, as needed
• 1+ years call center experience.
• A passion for technology.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills (2 + years working comfortably with technology daily).
• Intermediate skills utilizing Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with ease and control.
• Excellent English-language verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, superior organizational skills.
• Team Player.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to multi-task and meet specified timelines while simultaneously meeting set deadlines.
• Must be proactive, positive, and a self-starter with ability to think independently and work autonomously when necessary.
• 1+ years call center experience in a sales driven environment.
• Training experience preferred, but not required.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills (2 + years working comfortably with technology daily)
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _