Location: Kingston, JM
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Workforce Management
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to- end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The Call Center Workforce Management (WFM) Mission Control Specialist 1 will partner with the Workforce Management team, to monitor real time inbound call traffic to ensure optimum efficiencies and will work to ensure acceptable service levels, abandon rates, and active rates. The candidate should have good knowledge of RTA, scheduling, rostering, Real-time monitoring, tracking, documenting. An understanding and ability to report metrics like service level, occupancy, shrinkage, staffing requirements etc., is also expected. This position is also responsible for intraday analysis of call flow together with monitoring and adjusting staff resources to meet call volume demands and performance goals. On a regular and continuous basis, the WFM Mission Control Specialist must exercise judgment, integrity, and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences and results having an impact on people, cost, and quality of service within the organization.
• Monitor Real-time adherence to schedule by production associates.
• Monitor daily critical metrics and trigger escalation procedures when thresholds are reached.
• Make recommendations to WFM and department leadership for overtime based on intraday data.
• Provide intraday reporting to department leadership on KPIs and impact of any escalation procedures.
• Monitor all Real-Time and Intra-Day activities to ensure operational goals are met.
• Accurately track and manage contact center schedule adherence.
• Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real time performance issues.
• Develops strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
• Minimum of 1-year of experience in Workforce Management.
• Must have excellent Attendance & Punctuality record.
• Strong analytical and organization skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritize tasks of competing priority.
• Proven ability to work independently, take initiative, problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize daily responsibilities.
• Thrives in a team-oriented environment passionate about cross training and sharing responsibilities.
• Available to work day and evening hours to include one weekend day.
• Knowledge of contact center metrics, key performance indicators, agent behavioral trends (shrinkage), and other factors that affect queue and adherence reporting.
• Ability to do a root-cause analysis as it relates to real-time management.
• Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced work environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with many different levels of employees.
• Excellent verbal and written skills; high accuracy of work; fosters open two-way communication;
• Excellent basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division).
• Be a problem solver; highly organized; works independently as well as with a team.
• Workforce Management systems experience: Verint Impact 360, InContact, NG or similar.
• Intermediate Excel Skills (e. g. vlookups, pivot tables, sumproduct functions, etc.).
• Presentation skills / ability to build and deliver succinct presentations (Power Point proficiency).
• Experience using Tableau.
• Experience with analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data sets.
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _