Location: Kingston, JM
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Quality Assurance
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to- end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The fundamental purpose of a Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is to ensure that quality and compliance guidelines are achieved on all calls taken from each agent at Centerfield Media. The QA will also make sure that agents, supervisors, team leads and other necessary departments are updated with client policies and procedures. One of the key objectives of a QA is to establish a transparent, professional and respectful relationship with account supervisors and team leads in an attempt to assure that agents are provided with the development and coaching that they need.
• Monitor/evaluate agent calls daily.
• Meet departmental and/or provider evaluation goals.
• Effectively communicate with other members of the Quality team regarding strategies, processes and procedures to ensure consistent productivity.
• Coach and develop agents on calls monitored.
• Track and document calls monitored, evaluation scores and trends on a daily basis.
• Utilize company software to locate calls and listen to call recordings.
• Attend trainings, meetings or calibrations to ensure that they are aligned (as needed).
• Report daily production, scores, trends and other activities completed at that time.
• Proactively establish healthy relationships with account managers, supervisors, team leads and agents.
• Complete audit requests and quality related projects (as needed).
• Satisfy high-level call evaluations/audits in a timely fashion.
• Prove reliable and punctual as it pertains to attendance.
• Previous experience in Quality Assurance and contact center experience mandatory
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Naturally curious and passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Customer centric attitude
• Collaborative mindset
• Loves to learn and has the ability the be coached and mentored
• Ability to work in fast pace environment
• Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
• Highly self-driven sense of motivation
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Tech savvy (intermediate computer skills)
• Reliable internet connection and speed – Employee will work remotely and eventually transition to site full time.
• Reporting skills
• Presentation skills – Ability to speak to groups
• Excel – higher skills desired
• PowerPoint – Intermediate skills desired
• Speech Analytics Software knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree or established QA experience required
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _