Location: Montego Bay, JM
Employment Type: Full-time
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to- end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
The Sales Trainer will be accountable for ongoing facilitation and mastery of our call center training programs. This includes product knowledge, sales closing techniques, systems training, continuing education, special initiatives, and more. They will assist as needed with OJT, while maintaining their sales and operational knowledge. They will work closely with various department leaders in identifying needs for further agent development as well as monitor the knowledge transition of the classroom training to productivity. In addition, the Sales Trainer must successfully train best practices while providing coaching, guidance and the feedback needed to create the highest quality agents.
** Required Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:**
· Collaborate with management to identify company training needs, identify performance gaps and implement training best practices to ensure alignment with company needs
· Administer training for designated customer groups with the ability to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
· Must have previous experience in call center sales environments and working knowledge of system processes to ensure successful delivery of training
· Excellent verbal and written skills with the experience of creating effective presentations
· Must be detail oriented and exhibit proficiency in follow-up and time management skills
· Must be self-motivated, highly enthusiastic, and able to work with minimal supervision
Experience & Qualifications
· Must have 1 year training experience in related field or industry
· Must have prior call center leadership experience
· Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
· Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced work environment
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of employees
· Demonstrate high level of accuracy
· Ability to fosters open two-way communication
· Must be a problem solver and highly organized
· Must have a flexible schedule to train in hours that meet business needs
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _