Location: New York, NY
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Talent Acquisition
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing
and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon
with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our
growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-
end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients,
while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing
and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for
brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology
platform, Dugout, combined with our
leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new
customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and
telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative
work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative
team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We are seeking a Sr. Director, International Talent and Recruiting (Sales
Center Operations) that will build the strategy to attract, engage and acquire
top talent for our US and Jamaican based call center operations. This
individual will lead a team of business facing recruiters dedicated to
delivering top talent, while developing and executing key programs to
accelerate our delivery of talent. We are looking for an ambitious leader who
will encourage and empower the team, build comprehensive development plans,
and deliver premium and inclusive experiences for candidates and hiring
managers. The role will drive key strategies and programs by collaborating
with business leaders and HR partners.
How You'll Contribute...
- Provide new and innovative Talent Acquisition solutions to address and solve business needs, issues, and challenges. Focus on a collaborative mindset to ensure alignment and engagement; incorporate change management principles to new programs and concepts
- Guide the Talent Acquisition team in building and executing innovative talent strategies and committing to providing consistent feedback and mentorship to your team
- Responsible for non-exempt high volume recruiting as well as exempt/professional positions
- Utilize your knowledge of the external marketplace to educate the team and business, displaying your expertise for talent, and you will participate on project teams that improve and accelerate the enterprise strategy
- Lead full life cycle searches, delivering highly qualified and diverse talent, improving compliance, and facilitating a premium hiring experience for all
- Provide innovative solutions to key business issues, you'll establish a culture of innovation and change as an early adopter
- You will also use data and insights to advise decisions, and measure and report results back to the business and recruiting leadership
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to team members to ensure they are fully engaged, feel valued, and are successful in delivering on their personal and business goals, and act as the steward of their career journey
- Partner with HR team to design recruiting KPIs; evaluate and measure performance and success of talent strategies and team members
- Perform all other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field required
- A minimum of 9+ years of recruiting experience in full lifecycle Talent Acquisition
- At minimum 5 years of proven experience leading a team of experienced Recruiters
- Demonstrable experience with creating and managing recruiting metrics & reporting
- Must operate with a high level of integrity and have a passion for identifying and selecting talent
- Experience in Call Center Recruiting is a must
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively, assimilate information quickly, analyze problems and recommend appropriate solutions
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and must have a customer service mindset
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Office and ATS
- Strategic problem solver mindset
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum
requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the
responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are
subject to change.
For more information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your
personal information in connection with our evaluating your candidacy, please
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _