Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing
and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon
with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our
growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-
end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients,
while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing
and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for
brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology
platform, Dugout, combined with our
leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new
customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and
telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative
work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative
team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We’re looking for a talented and motivated UX Designer to join our Product
team. You’ll be responsible for designing user-centric, class-leading digital
experiences across all devices for our owned & operated portfolio. You will
collaborate across departments to own and complete design cycles for digital
initiatives. As part of a data-driven culture, you’ll bridge pragmatic and
creative strategies to champion the user and accelerate business goals.
How You'll Contribute...
- Design intuitive and engaging experiences that champion the user and business goals for our owned & operated web products
- Actively participate across all stages of the design cycle from wire framing and prototyping to preparing projects for dev hand-off
- Collaborate with teams, stakeholders, and partners on delivering design needs across different web properties
- Ensure design and brand consistency is aligned with partner brand requirements and legal compliance
- Deliver and demonstrate high-expert-master level understanding of visual design principles in UI, especially hierarchy, typography, and composition.
- Bring delight into the user journey via micro-interactions and/or rich concepts
- Contribute strategy and test ideas to the optimization-based product roadmaps for your brand / verticals
- Create and manage the component library and asset library for all projects
- Collect data from design performance in testing and identify actionable opportunities to improve or scale
What We're Looking For...
- 2-3 years of experience working as a UX/UI or Product Designer in-house, or at an agency
- Portfolio of work showcasing both UX and UI design proficiency and experience in split-testing and conversion optimization
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC with emphasis in XD, bonus points for fluency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passionate with interaction data and performance of self-initiatives
- Exceptional communication articulating design decisions and comfortable receiving feedback internally and externally
- Passionate about core user principles and design practices like microinteractions and material design
- Motion design and coding familiarity a plus
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- $500 WFH Stipend to optimize your remote workspace!
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum
requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the
responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are
subject to change.
For more information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your
personal information in connection with our evaluating your candidacy, please
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _