Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Sales Operations
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing
and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon
with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our
growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-
end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients,
while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing
and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for
brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology
platform, Dugout, combined with our
leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new
customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and
telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative
work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative
team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
Centerfield is seeking a dynamic Vice President of Sales Operations to lead
our sales operations for our growing international teams. This individual will
be responsible for ensuring the sales teams are performing at their highest
potential and leading with charisma and excitement. If you have experience
leading high volume call centers, driving sales and operating autonomously --
this position is for you!
How You'll Contribute...
- Formulate call center operational plans to align with overarching company goals
- Upgrade and improve existing processes and methodology and use best practices to drive it to the next level
- Trickle goals down to individual departments and teams to ensure monthly and quarterly goals are executed on including: scorecards, commissions and sales bonuses and sales incentive programs
- Build out infrastructure that will support growth, including the requisite people, processes and systems
- Set goals and develop innovative strategies in order to scale and take the organization to the next level of growth
- Identify, select and implement the technology, systems, processes, and training to improve performance and deliver on growth plans
- Provide analysis of operational effectiveness and continuously improve key call center performance and efficiency KPIs
- In collaboration with the management team, spearhead and help build a more data and metrics driven culture
- Liaison with clients to continuously align Centerfield’s sales practices and techniques with client’s products and service offerings
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and process redesign to optimize contact center capabilities
What We're Looking For...
- 8+ years of experience in multi-site, multi-geography, B2C inside sales call center management. Can provide examples of creating efficiencies within a call center environment
- 3+ years of experience managing sales teams of at least 400-500 people across multiple locations. Strong “player-coach” with the ability to motivate, train, and recruit great talent
- Experience on-boarding new BPO call center partners OR experience scaling owned and operated call centers
- In depth understanding of unit economics and the cost differential between a scaling through BPO partners vs owned and operated centers
- Ability to interact at all levels throughout the organization in order to integrate efforts to accomplish strategic initiatives and achieve key objectives
- Strong process-oriented skills, with solid understanding of best practices to create great processes that enable efficient workflows, revenue growth and expansion of call centers
- Entrepreneurial and engaging. Approachable and down to earth. Enjoys being very hands-on. Desire to “roll up your sleeves” and ability to lead supportively and effectively
- Proven ability to objectively assess a sales team and identify key issues affecting performance, as well as including maximizing the effectiveness of organizational structures and internal processes
- Track record of using data and metrics (e.g. conversion rates, cost of acquisition, etc.) to achieve best-in-class results and business goals
- Willingness to travel to Jamaica at least 2 weeks per month
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
**To learn more, visit usHere. **
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum
requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the
responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are
subject to change.
For more information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your
personal information in connection with our evaluating your candidacy, please
_Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. _