Location: Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Full Time
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing
revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently
processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year and is used by over 100,000
marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries.
Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta,
and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required
equipment , and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their
businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we
help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue
operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
At the core of our offering is our Data Hub that powers all our experiences.
Our engineering is all about big-data, insights and AI for the platform and
world-class front-end and API experiences for our customers.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative, passionate, enthusiastic and experienced
software development leader who will collaborate with senior leaders, peers
and stakeholders to deliver products and services with engineering excellence
and developer delight. This leader should possess practical experience
building large-scale cloud-based systems with a relentless focus on
engineering and operational excellence.
- Manage an organisation of software engineers, tech-leads, principal engineers, architects, first and second line engineering managers.
- Partner with product leadership to achieve Clari’s business goals by identifying and prioritising engineering initiatives quarterly and annually.
- Work with cross-geo and cross-functional teams to achieve business & technology objectives. Manage applications, services and data pipelines driven by SLAs and KPIs.
- Drive roadmap planning, define milestones and lead your org to execute on the plan.
- Be an advocate and coach for world class engineering practices in building and running high-performance, highly secure and highly available systems.
- Manage geographically dispersed senior stakeholders (Directors and above) in different functional areas.
- Influence engineering strategy by engaging with peers and leadership.
- Service/Operational Excellence: Ensure availability, performance, and scale for your systems at Clari. Ensure RCAs are done and proactively identify problem areas and come up with fixes.
- People excellence: Ensure your group is engaged and productive. Foster a culture of innovation. Create opportunities for growth for the people in your organisation.
- Help with the hiring strategy in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team. Raise the bar continuously. Hire strong and diverse talent.
- Create a healthy and inclusive team culture consistent with Clari values.
- Mentor, coach, and develop tech leaders, first and second line engineering managers.
- Be a talent magnet. Attract and retain the best talent. Grow your org organically to upto 50 people.
- The ideal candidate is one who has managed E2E software development at scale in large product organisations.
- Bachelors, Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 15+ years of professional experience that includes individual contributor, tech leadership and management. 6+ yrs recent experience in Leadership roles.
- Multi-year experience in leading technical teams in software engineering with a platform mindset.
- Multi-year experience with highly-scalable and highly-available systems.
- Multi-year experience in leading globally distributed engineering teams shipping products to customers (internal and/or external).
- Ability to oversee multiple technologically complex project deliveries in parallel.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in web application development, including the AWS ecosystem.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate.
- Deep understanding of SDLC with agile practices.
- Strong business acumen. Thinks and acts strategically for the benefit of the business.
- Humility, approachability and a learning mindset.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable
means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s
interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive,
that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized.
Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very
fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay
Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to
have you join us on our journey to remarkable!