Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Team: Corporate Marketing
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing
revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently
processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over
100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170
countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics,
UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is
required equipment , and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory
of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their
revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We’re looking for a world-class professional to lead our content marketing
team. This is a highly visible and influential role, working closely with key
stakeholders across the company and within the marketing team. Our ideal
candidate has exceptional experience leading teams and creating corporate and
B2B content that builds organic brand awareness and drives sales conversion.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in
the United States.
- Develop a compelling content strategy & thought leadership around key themes and anchor assets to drive lead-generation, brand awareness, and earned media
- Grow top of funnel leads and brand awareness through whitepapers, reports, blogs, videos, infographics, and other thought leadership content
- Drive mid-funnel conversion to opportunities through conference & webinar event decks and customer case studies
- Collaborate with product marketing and growth marketing to develop an annual and quarterly editorial plan
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ contributions prior to submitting to creative/graphic design, production team. Ensure style guide and messaging maps are developed and maintained
- Oversee freelance writers and manage agency relationships. Liaise with writers to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee content activation plans with marketing partners, including Design, Communications, Brand, Social Media, SEO, and Web
- Work with executives and subject-matter experts inside and outside Clari to develop thought leadership articles and papers. Create short and long-form pieces as needed
- Implement a robust measurement and reporting strategy with established benchmarks and clear goals that connect our owned and organic awareness efforts to MQLs and conversions, providing the entire marketing organization with key insights and actions to inform and adjust our strategy
- 10+ years of experience in managing and scaling content marketing functions at hyper-growth companies. Experience within CRM, Sales Analytics, or Revenue Management sectors.
- Leadership: Experienced people leader who can effectively build, develop, inspire, and empower a high-performing and engaged team
- Strategy: Experience developing a compelling content strategy that resonates with sales and revenue personas
- Communication: Excellent writer and strong communicator with the ability to synthesize complex topics into a concise and easy-to-understand language in multiple formats from whitepapers and event/webinar decks to videos. Ability to deliver SEO content that meets the same high standards as thought leadership and editorial content
- Creative: Execptional storyteller that can create original and unique content as well as innovative content marketing ideas
- Analytical: Data-driven content marketing leader that is comfortable with analyzing industry, survey, and customer data to create compelling storylines as well as diving deep into content performance metrics and tracking
- Project management: Experience managing content and design teams, freelancers, and agencies to scale quality content in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Collaborative: Able to work effectively cross-functionally and build alignment with key stakeholders on content and content strategy
- Systems thinker : Experience building a robust and scalable content creation process
- Resilient & adaptable: Passionate about execution excellence, with a track record of bringing creativity, positivity, and high energy to complex projects
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable
means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s
interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive,
that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized.
Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very
fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay
Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to
have you join us on our journey to remarkable!