Location: Remote (US Only)
Employment Type: Full-time
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our
products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act
on intent, and increase conversions across the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers
more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
It's an exciting time to join Clearbit. We're a rapidly growing SaaS company,
and full of can-do people who care about craft, collaboration, and our
We’re looking for a talented Sr. GTM Enablement Program Manager to join our
team. We empower our GTM team to help our clients harness the collective power
of data with Clearbit. As a trusted advisor and program lead, you’ll partner
with Product Marketing, Product, Partnerships, and Sales/CS leadership to
enhance the industry, buyer, and product competency of our GTM Team. You’ll
play a key role to help our teams bring Clearbit’s products, services, and
resources to market. We’re looking for someone who has a special knack for
building high-impact programs and enablement content that will resonate with
the modern-day buyer, Account Executive, and Customer Success Manager.
At Clearbit, you'll:
- Partner with stakeholders to define our GTM Readiness enablement strategy and roadmap that aligns with key business priorities
- Identify gaps and opportunities to enhance our team's ability to position the value of offerings to our prospects and clients
- Serve as the enablement team's principal point of contact with product marketing and product groups; represent the enablement team during the GTM launch process, and define enablement priorities
- Build best-in-class enablement designed to educate our GTM team on our product offerings, partnerships, services, resources, and tools Ensure new and existing hires are proficient in buyer’s needs, product knowledge, value messaging, competitive positioning, and partnerships ecosystem
- Engage with internal subject matter experts to translate complex concepts that will resonate with the GTM team;Write, create, curate, and build enablement materials from end to end that uplevel our team's competency and confidence in our buyers and our solutions
- Create and maintain enablement content such as workshops, on-demand courses, playbooks, resources, and on-the-job support to drive real behavior change
- Confidently co-facilitate immersive live and virtual workshops with various subject matter experts Develop an assessment strategy to drive accountability, engagement, and measure program success
- Partner closely with the Product Marketing team to build externally facing collateral and tools that will help our GTM team engage with prospects and clients
- Determine the types of collateral and assets our GTM team
- Partner with Product Marketing to prioritize our content strategy Ensure enablement materials align with our product marketing strategy and support product marketing on priority launches
- Provide insight on what is resonating ** ** in the market and serve a feedback loop Create an evaluation strategy to measure the business impact of programs and use data/insights to inform how to evolve programs
- When training isn’t the answer, partner with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to accelerate GTM readiness
We're looking for someone who:
- 5-7 years of experience in product, GTM, or sales enablement
- Solid program management experience; attention to detail and excellent organization skills (not afraid to build a program from the ground up)Have a solid understanding of the sales and buyer journey from prospecting to closing and onboarding to renewals
- Enjoy writing and building visually appealing materials that educate and inspire your target audience toward action
- Extremely curious, you’re not afraid to ask a subject matter expert a question especially if it informs how to teach others and you’ll go the extra mile to really learn how something works
- Comfortable leading workshops and creating an engaging environment for your participants
- Create cross-functional harmony with business leaders across the organization
- Possess excellent facilitation and presentation skills for small and large groups
- Experience building on-demand learning and working with multi-media is a plus
- Generally curious and embraces an open mindset (always looking for ways to improve your knowledge and skills)Confident working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Please include the following in your application:
- Anything that would help us understand more about your skills (i.e, samples of your work, online portfolio)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Working at Clearbit:
We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence.
We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself.
Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
Our benefits include:
Competitive salary and meaningful equity
Health, dental, and vision for you and your family
Paid parental leave
Mental health resources, coaching, and therapy sessions
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how
you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on
paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and
characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we —
and our work — will be.