Location: Remote (US Only)
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Success
About the role
The Advertising Solutions Consultant works with current and prospective
customers to evaluate their approach to advertising. In this role you will
work with account executives, sales engineering, customer success, and
marketing to establish a shared vision for what “good” looks like, and then
with our customers on how that can help them achieve their goals.
As a Clearbit Solutions Consultant, you will collaborate both internally and
externally to develop business cases and compelling customer stories derived
from a value-based methodology. You will play a critical role in the
development of both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Here at Clearbit, our mission is to be the Growth Engine that pushes the
boundary of what's possible in marketing and sales. We build data-driven SaaS
products that enable businesses to generate demand, act on intent, drive
conversion, and retain and expand their customers. Today, Clearbit powers more
than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
This belief in meaningful growth extends to our employees. We invest in
personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional
intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological
safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so it's easier to take creative
risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself.
Your teammates will push you (kindly) to grow and ask for the same in return.
What You'll Do:
- Engage target accounts and respective account teams with value engineering methodology
- Identifying key industry/company specific strategies and opportunities
- Relevant storytelling
- Assessing customer's current and target capabilities
- Developing business cases for customers achieving target capabilities
- Assist in conducting value analyses for Clearbit prospects & customers
- Assist in the production and delivery of executive level presentations in the field
- Assist cross-functional teams in a series of customer interviews and workshops to reach value
- Collect and measure key industry metrics to establish trends and benchmarking
- Guiding the strategy & development of new automated content delivery & business case development tools
- Leveraging subject matter expertise to design & drive the right level of industry, solution & value content in the tools
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Advertising Strategy, Value Consulting or Marketing Consulting
- Experience running targeted, strategic ad campaigns
- Experience with CRM, MAP, CDP (SFDC, hubspot, marketo, segment, etc)
- Demonstrated command of go-to-market best practices for large enterprises
- Comfortable presenting in front of C-Level audiences
- Thorough understanding of technologies and processes used by marketers
- Strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases
Working at Clearbit:
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits
Don’t meet 100% of the criteria, but think you can do the job? We’d love to
chat anyway! We’re on a mission to build diverse teams, and studies have shown
that women and folks from marginalized communities are less likely to apply to
jobs if they don’t check every box.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin,
your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and
every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we
are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.