Location: Remote (US Only)
Employment Type: Full-time
Clearbit is seeking a Partner Manager to enhance the value of our platform for
our customers and accelerate our revenue growth through select strategic
partnerships. This role is perfect for a hands-on Partner Manager who
understands the sales & marketing technology landscape. You will be
responsible for Clearbit’s indirect go-to-market execution with key partners,
including martech ISVs, resellers and referral partners.You will be
responsible for developing, managing, and driving successful partnerships with
our top partners, including creating and executing partner strategies and
engagement approaches, identifying and validating joint solutions offerings,
developing partner business plans, and driving joint go-to-market initiatives.
Success will be directly tied to and measured by the business objectives,
outcomes, and results of the strategic partnerships that will be developed and
managed.Ideal candidates will display a collaborative, entrepreneurial mind-
set and analytical rigor, and be excited about building and scaling Clearbit’s
top partner relationships. We align our partnerships strategy to the highest
customer impact, with the goal of building and scaling an incremental revenue
stream for Clearbit.
In this role you'll:
- Forge executive-level partnerships and oversee the strategy and operations for our top partnerships
- Build and drive business plans and execution in the areas of co-build, co-market and co-sell with key strategic partners in the marketing ecosystem. This includes creating joint business plans and metrics for success, negotiating partnership contracts, building joint solutions, integrations, and clearly defined go-to-market initiatives to drive business outcomes.
- Work closely with product teams in order to drive a strategic, sustained technology and solution strategy with targeted strategic partners.
- Coordinate and align partner support, onboarding and enablement with go-to-market teams such as customer success, growth and marketing, pre-sales, and sales leadership to enhance the value delivered by key partner solutions, identify incremental opportunities for selling with and through partners, and manage co-sell and co-marketing engagements (including partner pipeline management and campaigns, collateral, webinars and events).Work with our partners and internal teams (sales, customer success, marketing, legal, product, etc.) to identify joint selling and marketing strategies for driving sales of Clearbit solutions through the partner ecosystem.
- Background in partner management, sales, business development, or partner channel development in the technology industry. MarTech background is a strong plus.
- Entrepreneurial character and drive, coupled with a growth mindset and ability to influence business leaders through business value propositions. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment and build excellent rapport with internal teams; true team orientation and collaborative approach is a must
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving revenue & business KPIs in a high-growth environment.
- Possess a detailed knowledge of developing strategic technology relationships and associated agreements and have a successful track record evaluating and closing large, complex and lasting contractual agreements
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities, seamlessly moving between strategy & tactical execution.
- Experience with technology platforms and developing new solutions Working knowledge of MarTech cloud business models & how apps/services are brought to market
Working at Clearbit:
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits
Don’t meet 100% of the criteria, but think you can do the job? We’d love to
chat anyway! We’re on a mission to build diverse teams, and studies have shown
that women and folks from marginalized communities are less likely to apply to
jobs if they don’t check every box.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin,
your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and
every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we
are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.