Location: Remote (US Only)
Employment Type: Full-time
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our
products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act
on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today,
Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and
We're a high-growth SaaS company full of can-do, kind people who care about
craft, collaboration, and our customers. We have aggressive growth plans for
2022 and beyond. With a bias for action — we are moving fast.
This belief in meaningful growth extends to our employees. We invest in
personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional
intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological
safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so it's easier to take creative
risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself.
Your teammates will push you (kindly) to grow and ask for the same in return.
Clearbit is seeking an experienced Senior Partner Marketing Manager to support
our rapidly growing partnerships team. This is an exceptional opportunity for
someone who is passionate about crafting brilliant value-based messaging,
excels at cultivating cross-functional relationships, and is a master at
galvanizing, aligning, and organizing distributed teams towards a common goal.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and often ambiguous B2B SaaS
start-up environment and can instinctively and independently problem-solve
while at the same time successfully drive projects from beginning to end. They
will have experience building and scaling partnership programs that deliver
high-value revenue and market share growth. He/she/they will play a pivotal
role in shaping the GTM business motion for all partnership initiatives,
possess a deep understanding of the Martech ecosystem, and have a keen ability
to identify strategic opportunities that map to Clearbit’s ‘Better Together’
This is a unique and high visibility role that requires the ability to wear
many hats and transform complex ideas into crisp, easy-to-understand messaging
that deeply resonates with our mutual customer targets and internal sales
teams. You will report to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, and work
closely with key stakeholders across Partnership Demand Gen, Content
Development, Partnerships, Product, Enablement, and Sales.
In this role you will:
- Develop partnership value messaging that ties back to the Clearbit “Better Together” philosophy and play a key role in supporting enablement efforts to set up sellers on both Clearbit sides for success.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to ensure alignment and steady business motion related to all partnership launches and ongoing momentum.
- Serve as the single point of contact and PMM lead for go-to-market partnership initiatives, responsible for connecting the right internal and external stakeholders involved in GTM partner launches and joint GTM activities.
- Craft all GTM briefs, build and drive GTM project plans and facilitate cross-functional alignment.
- Creatively solve partner challenges, using data and business expertise to enable greater success and partnership expansion.
- Work closely with the partnerships product team to innovate around technological solutions, testing beta products with partners to identify expansion opportunities for both sides.
- Collect product feedback and effectively socialize data to inform product roadmap development.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and effectively communicate to cross-functional stakeholders within the partner organization.
- Become an expert in the Martech Data ecosystem and efficiently troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve partner issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor and communicate partner satisfaction regularly with an eye on expansion opportunities.
- Represent the view of the partner to cross-functional and leadership teams.
- Drive initiatives, develop value messaging to help educate internal and external audiences and help build and scale the Partnerships team and practices.
- 8+ years of work experience in business development, product marketing, or strategic partnerships role for B2B SaaS or consumer technology company or relevant industry.
- Experience working with external stakeholders & partners.
- Experience thinking strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers.
- Experience communicating technical solutions, establishing goals, developing opportunities, and providing reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the partner performance.
- Experience setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and working independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace.
- Proven track record of operational experience in cross-functional environments.
- Experience creatively solving partner challenges, using data and business expertise to enable greater success.
- Martech industry experience a plus.
Working at Clearbit:
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits.
Don’t meet 100% of the criteria, but think you can do the job? We’d love to
chat anyway! We’re on a mission to build diverse teams, and studies have shown
that women and folks from marginalized communities are less likely to apply to
jobs if they don’t check every box.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin,
your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and
every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we
are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.