Location: Lehi, UT
Employment Type: Full-time
Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis.
We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they
can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic
alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and
delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to
simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never
compromise their integrity.
Account Executives are responsible for managing the sales process - from
prospecting through closing - with current and prospective customers.
What you will be doing:
- Becoming a domain expert in win-loss analysis and Clozd's solutions.
- Identifying and prospecting into potential client accounts.
- Developing strong client relationships through effective discovery and a consultative sales approach.
- Scoping unique win-loss solutions for each prospective customer.
- Coordinating with Clozd Consultants to nurture existing client relationships, ensuring program renewal and expansion.
- Achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identifying creative ways to scale and fine tune the Clozd sales process.
- Min. 2-5 years experience in B2B sales.
- Min. BA/BS degree from a top-tier institution, with a strong academic record.
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to thrive in a less structured (startup) sales environment.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Passionate about learning and using new software and technologies.
- Full-time availability only.
- Location: Lehi, UT (we are not currently hiring remote employees).
- This role will be on-site for the first 90 days, then can be a hybrid model.
- Competitive compensation (i.e. salary, bonus, 401k, and equity)
- Majority of medical, dental, disability, life, and other insurance paid
- Unlimited PTO with a boss that encourages taking time off and using PTO to recharge
- 10 paid holidays and company shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Reimbursed book club book and lunch, weekly catered lunches, stocked kitchens, quarterly company/department activities, maternity/paternity leave, EAP program, etc.
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran
status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon