Location: Baltimore, MD
Employment Type: Full Time
Team: Account Management
connectRN is the leading nurse-centric platform that is reinventing the way
nurses and other healthcare professionals are finding work. By leveraging
technology, connectRN connects the nursing community to flexible work
opportunities and each other to build a supportive and thriving network. The
platform offers career development resources and flexible shift offerings for
nurses, while alleviating staffing shortages at healthcare facilities.
connectRN is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and serves clinicians
across the U.S. To learn more about connectRN, please please visit
The Director of Account Management will be leading a team of account managers
and building, shaping, and driving best practices across the team and client
lifecycle. This role includes responsibilities for Account management
activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy,
retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.). You will work
closely with other leader to drive facility performance.
- Drive Client Outcomes (Increase platform adoption, usage, reduce churn, expand wallet share)
- Define and Optimize the Customer Lifecycle by mapping customer journeys, identifying key leading indicators for the success of each client, developing and standardize intervention points and identifying opportunities from continuous improvement
- Lead Account Management Activities by onboarding and training of clients, providing escalations management of individual accounts, weekly posting/cancelation rate interventions and platform setup/policy management
- Lead World-Class Account Management Team by attracting high potential individual contributors to the team , fostering collaboration within the facility team (Client acquisition and Account management) and encouraging continuous learning and development
- Enhance Effectiveness and Efficiency through iteration and learning with best practice development, testing of new approaches to drive AM performance and incorporating technology solutions once the process has been defined/proven.
- Drive Collaboration of Facility needs across the company by aligning with marketing around marketing to existing clients aligning with product to drive roadmap, aligning with Sales on expectation setting and new market develop, aligning with operations on customer support and escalation management, driving company wide definition of ideal facility usage/customer and creating company wide feedback loops.
- Several years of experience in roles building, scaling, and leading a Customer Success/Account management function
- Several years experience leading a team through front line management
- Proven experience in building teams that leverage data to support a clients lifecycle and drive outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a transforming environment, ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale and work through in person and remote environments
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
You will get...
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card
holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. As a healthtech company, connectRN is
committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those who are
vaccinated against COVID-19 or if unvaccinated exclusively due to medical or
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans
of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, and disability status. _ If this role would make you excited to come
to work every day, please apply! _We look forward to connecting.