Location: Waltham, MA (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Full Time
connectRN is the leading nurse-centric platform that is reinventing the way
nurses and other healthcare professionals are finding work. By leveraging
technology, connectRN connects the nursing community to flexible work
opportunities and each other to build a supportive and thriving network. The
platform offers career development resources and flexible shift offerings for
nurses, while alleviating staffing shortages at healthcare facilities.
connectRN is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and serves clinicians
across the U.S. To learn more about connectRN, please please visit
We are looking to hire a Senior QA Engineer for our testing efforts on our Web
and React Native Mobile applications. Reporting directly to our QA Manager,
you will be working with multiple distributed scrum teams supporting several
web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with the engineering team and product owners to improve our test plans and increase the quality of our codebase.
- Participate in release testing.
- Create and maintain test plans and cycles.
- Work with the production support team on bug investigation.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis and help implement process improvements.
- Contribute to our automated test structure and increase consistency and coverage for both end-to-end and API tests.
- Analyze automation reports and take action on failures.
- Participate in the hiring process of new QA engineers.
- Work under minimal supervision, balancing multiple competing priorities while given wide latitude for independent judgment and decision making.
- Multiple years of extensive QA experience.
- Familiarity with mobile app testing techniques (Android and iOS).
- Experience writing automation tests using Cypress or Appium.
- Substantial experience with being a QA Lead is ideal, assigning tasks, making key decisions, getting buy-in from the team on those decisions, and keeping the team on-task.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools. We use Cypress, Appium, BrowserStack, Loadview, JMeter, and Postman.
- Experience with other tools such as Selenium or Rest Assured is welcomed but not required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field of software engineering.
- Experience with geographically distributed teams is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote if you reside in one of the following states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, & Virginia.
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card
holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. As a healthtech company, connectRN is
committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those who are
vaccinated against COVID-19 or if unvaccinated exclusively due to medical or
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans
of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, and disability status. _ If this role would make you excited to come
to work every day, please apply! _We look forward to connecting.