Location: Remote or San Francisco, California
Employment Type: Full Time
Team: Influencer Marketing
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized
treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne
and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of
The Influencer Marketing Program Manager will support the full influencer
partnership pipeline, including influencer sourcing, relationship management,
content production, and strategy creation and execution, to support Curology’s
external branding, internal company goals, and cross-functional team
Essential Functions and Impact Areas
- Manage full lifecycle of influencer relationships across platforms to create partnership opportunities that generate brand affinity and acquire new customers
- Build relationships with influencers and industry contacts and grow loyalty for the brand by developing the Influencer Community Program
- Track budgets and deliverables for influencer partnerships spanning from brand initiatives to user acquisition campaigns by balancing influencer’s rates, ideal CAC, and historic INF team rates
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to strategize on INF, Growth, Social, and IMC campaigns, track performance, brainstorm trending content for organic social collaborations, and align internal initiatives and goals
- Create and evolve influencer team process to generate platform strategies and testing plans
- Maintain organized and accurate data records of Program Manager’s own influencer partnerships in the CRM to support cross-functional uses of content and inform future influencer collaboration opportunities and strategy
- Research industry trends, related current events, platform and tool updates
- Support team with new platform integrations and optimize current software processes
- Onboard and manage Influencer Marketing program interns and associates
- Support operational planning for gifting, events, and other team-wide initiatives to foster brand love from Curology’s influencer community
Competencies and Skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to produce accurate and quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about the beauty and skincare industries
- Passionate about the influencer marketing industry and pop culture
- Knowledgeable about celebrities, social media creators, and social media platforms
- Self-motivated, adaptable, able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Influencer Marketing technology tools such as CreatorIQ
- 2+ years of experience in the influencer marketing industry, either from the brand side, agency, or the talent management side, preferably within the skincare industry
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient
for all. Awarded #3 for 2021 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area and 2021 Forbes
#4 Best Startup Employers, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer
eCommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions,
national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender
expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records Notice to
Applicants under the CCPA.