Location: Remote or San Francisco, California
Team: Product Management
Curology is a technology company building the future of skincare through
personalized prescription treatment. We believe that dermatology should be
accessible to everyone—great skin shouldn't be a luxury, but a fact of life.
To make this possible, we're hiring a Lifecycle Lead to own our communications
strategy for the Retention Product Group. The Retention Group is responsible
for all facets of patient retention — from the moment a user signs up all the
way through when they become a returning patient, covering areas like
onboarding, subscription management, content discovery, and more. The
Lifecycle Team is a core part of Curology's retention strategy, as we are the
front lines of communications to users, serving as their guide and resource
throughout the treatment journey.
As the Lifecycle Lead for this group, you’ll utilize email, SMS, push, and
direct mail to engage with our patients. You’ll be responsible for the
implementation and optimization of targeted, personalized, and automated
communication systems that ensure Curology patients have the flexibility,
resources, and education they need at each stage to continue using Curology.
In this role, you will...
- Own the Lifecycle strategy within the Retention Product Group, partnering with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and other Lifecycle team members to ideate and define our roadmap
- Develop a nuanced and data-driven understanding of our diverse patients and leverage this knowledge to influence, drive clarity, and align teams around the optimal patient journey and experience
- Own all workflow and campaign performance data, mine for customer insights, and drive continuous improvement through A/B testing
- Have ownership over the technical direction of the Lifecycle team, from the success of our automation and workflows, to the strategy of our patient data architecture
- Sponsor and mentor other team members to scale the impact of the Lifecycle team and ensure all team members are reaching their full potential
- Own and improve the email and SMS development process from ideation through creative brief, build, launch, and reporting
You’ll be successful if you have...
- 5+ years of experience in a Lifecycle Marketing, Product Marketing, or another related role
- 3+ years of experience with a consumer-focused Email Service Provider such as Iterable, Braze, or Marketo
- 1 year of experience working closely with Product and Engineering teams, particularly to improve data architecture, build and enable automation, and scale team processes
- 2+ years of experience managing complex A/B testing roadmaps and demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated experience in crafting and executing retention marketing strategies, roadmaps, and campaigns that have driven meaningful results
- A high comfort level with complex automation and customer segmentation, and can quickly deconstruct problems with segmentation data & infrastructure to triage & solve problems
- Demonstrated impact using data & insights to ensure the customers' story, needs, and opportunities are advocated for internally, actively questioning others' assumptions
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of cross-functional partners through a range of complex initiatives, launches, and competing priorities
- The ability to proactively advocate for campaigns that solve customer needs, and leverage input from stakeholders to determine the right solutions to deliver value for our patients while also meeting business needs
You will love working at Curology because:
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions,
national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender
expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.[
_Notice to Applicants under the CCPA._](https://curology.com/ccpa-employee-