Location: Remote or San Francisco, California
Team: Product Management
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient
for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup
Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been
featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is a technology company building the future of skincare through
personalized prescription treatment. We believe that dermatology should be
accessible to everyone—great skin shouldn't be a luxury, but a fact of life.
To make this possible, we're hiring a Product Manager on the Growth team that
focuses on Curology.com and
Withagency.com site experiences. The Growth team is
responsible for all facets of new user acquisition — from the moment a user
lands on any of our marketing content all the way to the signup funnel. As the
product manager for Site, you'll be responsible for understanding what drives
decision-making for our target audiences, suggesting and prioritizing new
product and content ideas, and increasing high-quality traffic to our signup
- Own new user targets driven by our site levers. Own the Site team product and testing roadmap by ruthlessly prioritizing growth goals and trade-offs while consistently integrating behavior data and customer feedback into your decision making
- Understand our target audiences, what's important to them, and what drives their decision making to convert and retain with our offering
- Manage SEO program by guiding SEO growth agency, engineering, design and content teams to increase organic traffic and unaided brand awareness
- Lead our evolving content management systems by focusing on new technologies and enabling fast experimentation and incremental impact across Marketing teams
- Lead our evolving content management strategy by focusing on new technologies that enable Brand and Marketing to efficiently deploy new content strategies
- Manage Site CRO testing roadmap by partnering with a CRO manager, agencies and cross-functional partners to drive incremental Conversion improvements
- Manage growth technology and tooling stack to drive high quality users into the funnel, collaborate with User Acquisition and Data Science teams
- Collaborate with a team of researchers and analysts to run evaluative research, usability studies, data-driven experiments, and platform improvements to inform product direction
- Lead product initiatives across a cross-functional team including Marketing, User Experience, Engineering, Ops, and Data Analytics in a fast-paced environment
- Help the Product and Growth functions foster an experimentation culture that is backed by data-informed hypotheses and decision making
- Define and monitor proxy metrics that roll up to strategic outcomes and OKRs while also measuring the success of your product area
We’re looking for:
- Product Experience: 3+ years of PM or founder experience; bonus if that includes direct-to-consumer, skincare experience, or eCommerce experience
- Conversion Rate Optimization and SEO Experience : You have worked on teams that were responsible for driving SEO and content strategies, with a keen focus on rapid and continuous experimentation for conversion
- Growth experience: you have experience working in high paced growth team environment. Bonus point if you worked previously with Growth Marketing/ User Acquisition teams
- Data powerhouse: You use data to ground discovery efforts and prioritization decisions, discover insights, and communicate the value and impact of the work you do.
- Team-First: You bring a team-first mentality and a knack for working well with diverse stakeholders, ensuring everyone has the space to contribute their unique perspectives.
- Excellent Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate technical and business concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals well with ambiguity, and focuses on delivering quantifiable business or customer value.
- Technical Problem-solver: You dive deep to understand technically complex systems to come up with creative solutions and carefully consider how changes will impact the business and customers.
- Growth Mindset: You acknowledge that everyone has room to grow, believe that delivering and receiving feedback is healthy, and enjoy the thrill of discovery and learning.
- Collaborative Decider: You build buy-in and involve the appropriate perspectives in the decision-making process but feel comfortable being decisive and making tough calls.
You'll love working at Curology:
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions,
national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender
expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.[
_Notice to Applicants under the CCPA._](https://curology.com/ccpa-employee-