Location: Remote (within United States)
Employment Type: Full Time Employee - Exempt
Join us on the tech team of an extremely fast-growing, technology-driven
startup that's making effective skincare accessible to everyone.
Curology is a technology company building the future of skincare through
personalized prescription treatment. We believe that dermatology should be
accessible to everyone—great skin shouldn't be a luxury, but a fact of life.
To make this possible, we're building tech to power an entire in-house medical
ecosystem, covering everything from medical care to provider licensing and
pharmacy fulfillment operations.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will leverage your analytical expertise and
problem structuring skills to drive high-impact projects and nurture key
stakeholder relationships. You’ll work directly with the finance, operations,
medical, marketing and product teams to improve operational excellence,
develop insights that influence strategy, and make recommendations that help
move our bottom line. All this done through the use of Design of Experiments
(DOE), reporting, and data visualization tools. Additionally, you’ll
contribute to our broader data team and company data culture by sharing your
learnings, facilitating partnerships with key stakeholders, mentoring junior
analysts and building new capabilities for how we use data to drive decisions.
What you'll do:
- Function as a strong strategic thought partner to key stakeholders by proactively identifying opportunity areas, translating them into structured analysis, generating actionable insights, and advocating for proposed next steps and roadmap approaches to key stakeholders.
- Develop retention KPI monitoring rituals and frameworks across business and technical teams.
- Own the end-to-end development of dashboard and visualizations from requirements gathering, to iterative development with stakeholders, to final launch and communication of insights. This includes financial and business modeling experience.
- Drive and advocate for data governance best practices and metrics definition that align with company financial goals and strategy.
- Monitor initiatives while effectively communicating business value through the creation of reporting, data sources, data visualizations, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Demonstrate leadership by proactively executing on projects and initiatives with minimal support and guidance, quickly and with accuracy, in addition to coaching and mentoring other Data team members.
What you'll need:
- Experience in owning retention insights, including using design of experiments and modeling to understand and predict user behaviors.
- An expert capability in data tools, such as SQL, statistical analyses, and performing statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop insights, metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns. Leverages this expertise to mentor or help each other to be more efficient.
- Expertise in striking the right balance between innovation, maintenance, and sustainability when determining priorities and can ruthlessly prioritize retention work streams in close partnership with retention leaders.
- A strong background working with key retention metrics like RPU, LTV, AOV etc at consumer technology and subscription-based companies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in the visual presentation of Data. This includes having an ability to tailor communication for an audience and clearly conveys concepts and insights across multiple seniority levels throughout the organization and is exceptional at story-telling with data.
- 5+ years of Analytics Experience, bonus if this includes 2+ years of management experience
What you'll love about working at Curology:
- Amazing team culture and environment
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions,
national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender
expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
[Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.](https://curology.com/ccpa-employee-