Location: Remote (within United States)
Employment Type: Full Time Employee - Exempt
Team: Product Operations
Curology is a technology company building the future of skincare through
personalized prescription treatment. We believe that dermatology should be
accessible to everyone—great skin shouldn't be a luxury, but a fact of life.
To make this possible, we're building tech to power an entire in-house medical
ecosystem, covering everything from medical care to provider licensing and
pharmacy fulfillment operations.
We're hiring a Senior Program Manager within our Product Operations function
who will lead the strategy and execution of some of our most important product
deployments. This role will report to our Director of Product Operations and
be a key person in standing up the Program Management practice at Curology.
You will apply Project and Program Management best practices in the following
areas to ensure a successful initiative: initiation, planning, execution,
communication, training, documentation, organizational change management, and
launch coordination. Diligence and strong interpersonal skills will lead to
the compounding success of new products and features landing with ease with
both internal and external stakeholders. This unique role is epicentral, in
that it will be the interface between technology and business functions
allowing for comprehensive requirements gathering and an in-depth
understanding of change management needs.
At Curology, we use the Agile methodologies to run our product development
process. We believe in removing the ceremonies and other obstacles that can
get in the way of shipping meaningful features and foster deep customer
engagement across Product, Design, and Engineering.
- Act as the thought-partner to key product stakeholders in order to help define the overall strategy for bringing a product or feature to fruition.
- Apply relevant Program Management frameworks to facilitate the execution of that strategy within the Technology Organization and Business. This includes everything from planning, initiation, training, and execution to monitoring, control, and completion. Ultimately, holding accountability for the successful implementation of the product or feature.
- Ensures quality and consistency through expert use of program management methodologies, standards, and tools.
- Collaborate with Product, Legal, Marketing, Operations, and other internal teams to ensure cross-functional partners are prepared for and adopt changes.
- Act as a liaison to non-technology groups broadening visibility into the progress of initiatives, and facilitating discussions or decisions that impact their operations.
We're looking for:
- Collaborative and Humble Attitude: you share learnings and respectfully challenge others on our team to improve our performance. Pride in your ability to combine both IQ and EQ when finding a solution.
- Product Experience: You've managed programs at a product-focused company that included collaboration with Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering teams.
- Pathfinder: Ambiguous environments do not impede work, but rather, provide an opportunity for self-starters to dig in and find imaginative solutions. You lead by example during these times; helping to align diverse areas of the organization into a focused approach.
- Adaptability: You lead with strong conviction, but recognize that in order to thrive, one must have the ability to adapt to new information or learnings from an ever-evolving environment. The ability to pivot and recalibrate yourself / your initiative team will help land large-scale initiatives successfully.
- Excellent Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate engineering and technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Certifications : PMP or ability to be certified.
You'll be successful if you have...
- 5-7+ years experience in Technical / IT Program Management, Agile, Engineering etc.
- 1-2 years experience at a consumer-facing startup in a Product or Program role.
- Experience in a similar B2C vertically-integrated business.
- History of balancing business needs with shipping high-quality and pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- A knack for navigating through ambiguity and working autonomously.
- An ability to juggle multiple projects, workstreams, and stakeholders at any given moment, while keeping the team focused on the overall strategic objective.
- Been a superb partner to cross-functional leaders to ensure a smooth roll out of products and initiatives.
- Familiarity with organization change management techniques and its application.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions,
national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender
expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.[
_Notice to Applicants under the CCPA._](https://curology.com/ccpa-employee-