Location: Japan - Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Product Development Operations
_ Proficient spoken and written Japanese is a must_
Guidewire has embarked on an exciting transformation journey that is driven by a distributed team of high achievers. This group is Agile and creative crafting our technology and product roadmap.
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst who will play a key role in defining requirements for the Japanese P&C market and support our customers in their strategic groundbreaking programs.
You should understand what the true business needs are and redefining/aligning them to Guidewire application capabilities. This is critical in ensuring customers get the true value out of the Guidewire applications – that is maximizing as much of the OOTB (out of the box) systems as possible and reducing the implementation expense of over-configuring the system.
· Communicate clearly and efficiently as well as influence outcomes
· Lead requirements gathering sessions with the customers
· Translate business requirements into functional specifications
· Document business rules, process flows, configuration requirements, data mappings, type list values, and user stories
· Work with multiple partners to determine the best solution for a complex problem for the Japanese Market
· Understand the needs of multiple partners by identifying the current and future state business processes
· Facilitate the negotiation of requirements among multiple partners
· Provide advice and recommendations to the product team for aligning business requirements to base product functionality
· Work with configuration and integration developers to ensure their design and implementations meet the business requirements
· Give a business-oriented validation for User Stories and UX design
· Collaborate with various cross-functional teams in an Agile way such as Product Managers, Business Owners, Engineering, and Solution Sales
· Willingness and availability to travel part of the time as needed
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.