Location: India - Bangalore
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: People Team
At Guidewire, we are focused on serving the P&C insurance industry, with a commitment that puts customer success above all else. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their businesses. We have been voted on Glassdoor as a top employer to work for and pride ourselves on a strong culture of integrity in everything we do, rational decision-making, and a collegial work environment.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition specialist with the full-cycle recruiting experience to represent India (Bangalore) Recruiting. The Recruiter will work closely with our HR & Recruiting team in APAC and worldwide; and will represent Bangalore recruiting to candidates and hiring managers in their designated region. We are going through a time of unprecedented growth and so change is constant, innovative, and quick thinking is necessary, but always with team spirit at the heart of everything.
What will I be doing?
· The recruiter will execute recruitment solutions such as sourcing strategy, networking/building talent pipelines, and managing the relationships with the internal client groups. S/he will consult and partner with Regional and Corporate HR and Recruiting team members and hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
· Facilitate the hiring manager, interview panel, supplier, and HR colleague relationships as a trusted talent advisor.
· Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates. Qualify and phone interview candidates, maintain applicant-tracking data and provide reports as requested. Must maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion.
· Source and locate qualified candidates, building a talent pipeline for current and potential future needs.
· Develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates. Pre-screen candidates, and facilitate de-brief sessions.
· Identify interviewers, schedule interviews, follow-up on evaluations, and administer all information in Lever ATS to ensure process consistency.
· Utilize traditional, non-traditional, creative and strategic sources to attract and engage passive and active candidates.
· Build an integrated campaign through advertising, PR, marketing, and events, to the target market of highly skilled software professionals in the region’
· Receive and process employment inquiries, always mindful of facilitating a good candidate experience.
· Work on special projects as assigned to enhance the recruitment process and talent branding.
What do I need to be successful?
· Knowledge and experience of recruiting in the Bangalore region, within the tech sector, and have an appreciation of cultural differences.
· Ability to drive the process with a sense of urgency and manage the expectations of their client group.
· Heightened attention to detail.
· Play an influencer role with the ability to use data insights to influence business decisions.
· Computer skills to include experience with Applicant Tracking, HRIS, or similar system.
· A professional, positive approach and attitude.
· You may already be a Boolean Blackbelt or have other certifications.
· Strong communication skills and English is a must.
· Currently residing in the Bangalore/Chennai area.
The Guidewire team is very proud of the reputation we have earned in the industry (Gartner for our products; Glassdoor and Great Place to Work accolades as voted by our employees). We take great pride in the products we build and the manner in which we operate as a company and on an individual level. We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
We value integrity in everything that we do: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
We are dedicated to rationality: communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully on the basis of factual evidence.
We prize collegiality: working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.