Location: Remote (China)
Employment Type: Full-time
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) creates technologies that solve complex
challenges for industrial fluid-flow markets worldwide. Building on our
pressure exchanger technology platform, we design and manufacture solutions
that make industrial processes more efficient and sustainable. What began as a
game-changing invention for desalination has grown into a global business
advancing the environmental sustainability of customers’ operations in
multiple industries. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy
Recovery has manufacturing, research and development facilities across
California and Texas with sales and on-site technical support available
globally. For more information, please visit www.energyrecovery.com.
Reporting to the Sr. Field Service Manager, the China field service manager is
responsible for supporting clients mainly in China and other countries as
required, performs maintenance, supervise installation and commissioning
maintenance of Energy recovery Inc equipment with all related associated labor
TERRITORIES: Assigned countries will be mainly China and other South-East
counties as required.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customer’s engineers to commissioning products ordered as per preset standard.
- Provide field service to repair or rebuild products with service and spare parts ordered as per preset standard.
- Provide product operation training and maintenance hands-on training to customers.
- Site visits to collect project and customer information.
- Troubling shooting, product service and support by remote support (call, video, online meetings etc.)
- Collect project and product information to do product fail analysis.
- Prepare fail analysis report in English.
- Customer complains management
- Follow up customer periodically for project status.
- Assist sales team by supplying any required information on time.
- To work with internal support departments (Project Management, shipment, accounting, etc.) wherever and whenever needed.
- To handle RMA’s, follow-up inspection.
- To control Travel & Entertainment expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company´s policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Up to 60 % working time dedicated to travelling, including customer visits, field service and commissioning.
- Other duties & projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years rotatory fluid equipment or water treatment technical background is required.
- Willing to develop written and verbal communication in English, listening skills.
- Fast learner and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively utilize resources to solve issues and create solutions to customer and partner needs and problems.
- Ability to maintain positive company´s reputation and brand´s image.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle peak volumes of work.
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to travel to industries projects in remote places.
- Annual total travel days will be 80~150 days.
- Each travel trip usually will be 3-7 days, including days on road.
- Perform physical work such as equipment part disassembly and reassembly when required.
We are an EOE/AA employer committed to workforce diversity.
No recruiters or phone calls.