Location: San Leandro, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: PRODUCTION (California)
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) creates technologies that solve complex
challenges for industrial fluid-flow markets worldwide. Building on our
pressure exchanger technology platform, we design and manufacture solutions
that make industrial processes more efficient and sustainable. What began as a
game-changing invention for desalination has grown into a global business
advancing the environmental sustainability of customers’ operations in
multiple industries. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy
Recovery has manufacturing, research and development facilities across
California and Texas with sales and on-site technical support available
globally. For more information, please visit www.energyrecovery.com.
ERI is seeking a qualified candidate for an immediate Full-Time job opening
for the position of Maintenance Manager, located in San Leandro, CA. This
position reports to the Manufacturing Manager and will be responsible for
managing employees, repairing, maintaining, and establishing a preventative
maintenance program for Machining centers and mechanical equipment.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing maintenance and repairs on production equipment.
- Train and supervise employees of the maintenance department.
- Managing people and maintaining equipment in multiple facilities.
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors for execution of maintenance work.
- Responsible for maintaining and establishing robust preventive maintenance program of all mechanical equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build a strong team, including performing skill assessments and developing training plans for technicians.
- Order and maintain adequate spare parts within budgetary guidelines.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, staff and contractors.
- Must have a full understanding of electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic plant equipment, including CNC and manual machines.
- Ability to make critical decisions and lead people during emergencies.
- All other projects and duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience maintaining and repairing manual and/or CNC machines (familiarity with Fanuc, Haas, Mitsubishi controls preferred).
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- CNC / NC Machining experience helpful, but not required.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated, and possess strong verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of and experience with various hand and power tools.
- Ability to monitor and complete multiple tasks concurrently.
We are an EOE/AA employer committed to workforce diversity.
No recruiters or phone calls.