Location: San Leandro, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) creates technologies that solve complex
challenges for industrial fluid-flow markets worldwide. Building on our
pressure exchanger technology platform, we design and manufacture solutions
that make industrial processes more efficient and sustainable. What began as a
game-changing invention for desalination has grown into a global business
advancing the environmental sustainability of customers’ operations in
multiple industries. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy
Recovery has manufacturing, research and development facilities across
California and Texas with sales and on-site technical support available
globally. For more information, please visit www.energyrecovery.com.
ERI is seeking a qualified candidate for an immediate full-time job opening
for the position of Recruiter, with the Human Resources team in the San
Leandro, CA facility. This position is responsible for implementing recruiting
strategies for all stages of the candidate life cycle in support of
organizational staffing objectives. This position will assist in recruitment
of potential employees via Energy Recovery careers page, employee referrals,
on-site recruiting, virtual recruiting and other strategies to deliver
suitable job candidates for assigned positions. In addition, the candidate
will be responsible for driving success within the Human Resources department.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing an exceptional
candidate experience while serving as a reliable resource within the Talent
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, recruit, and present qualified applicants to (Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager for consideration.
- Assist with candidate and hiring manager communications, ensuring the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is updated in the various stages of the hiring process.
- Partners with the TA Manager to detail the hiring need understanding the role specifics, the desired qualifications, the needed level of experience, and ultimately to hire the best qualified candidates.
- Works with HR Coordinator to ensure all aspects of the recruiting processes are completed.
- Communicate with candidate pre-interview to ensure the candidate has relevant information to prepare for logistical details and expectations of the interview.
- Communicate with the candidate post-interview to obtain feedback, engagement and interest.
- Facilitate post-offer, pre-employment background screening process.
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry needs.
- Continually improves digital communication processes (including but not limited to email templates, feedback forms, interview templates) to ensure paperless, effective, and positive candidate and employee experiences.
- Work within the ATS technology and ensure detail and accuracy for HR department metrics.
- Responsible for the accurate integration of data from the ATS to the Payroll / Human Resources Information System (HRIS)when transitioning from candidate to employee.
- All other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent related work experience
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience required
- Experience with online ATS / Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Ability to assess candidate knowledge, skills, abilities and experience
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation related to the recruiting and selection process
- Manufacturing preferred but open to relevant industries
- Experience in candidate sourcing solutions
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable computer applications
- Knowledge of relevant social media platforms
We are an EOE/AA employer committed to workforce diversity.
No recruiters or phone calls.