Location: Fort Collins
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Success
Enlitic is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. Using AI and deep learning, we help Radiologists identify disease and medical issues more accurately and earlier. We believe we are addressing one of the largest social impact opportunities in healthcare with our technology deploying around the globe. Enlitic is attacking the hard, high-value challenges facing healthcare by developing solutions others are afraid to touch. We are dedicated to the development of impactful healthcare solutions.
The Corporate Project Manager will manage strategic initiatives, issues, and projects of high priority for senior leadership
● Fort Collins, Northern Colorado Area
● Relocation assistance available
● University degree or college diploma (BS/BA) or equivalent work experience
● Experience in developing project schedules
● Experience with project plans utilizing Critical Path Methodology a plus
● 2-4 years’ experience with MS Project & other Project management tools/ packages
● PMI PMP Certification Eligible or Obtained (desired)
● At least 2 years’ experience successfully managing IT projects.
● Experience coordinating multiple corporate projects.
● Team player and leader with excellent leadership, relationship building, conflict resolution, analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
● Able to travel on company business as required
● Manages strategic initiatives, issues, and projects of high priority for senior leadership.
● Creates, manages, disseminates, and updates project documents including implementation plans, scope documents, status documents, issues logs, work breakdown structures, task schedules, tests, and acceptance documents.
● Adheres to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
● Effectively manage project scope to ensure all project deliverables are completed on time while preventing unnecessary scope change.
● Acts as the primary point of contact to the internal stake holder throughout the project life cycle.
● Identify and mitigate risks associated with projects and project timelines; report and escalate issues (and possible solutions) to leadership as needed.
● Utilizes project management tools and incorporates best practices and processes to measure performance.
● Develops effective business relationships
● Performs other tasks as may be assigned by management.
Our people love working here because they are challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that is backed by five plus years of success in performance.
-Health, vision, and dental insurance
-Company paid Short Term Disability
-Company paid Long Term Disability
-Company paid employee Life Insurance
-Up to 10% 401k match
-$180 a month health and fitness stipend
-Annual Salary Range: $80K to $110K depending on experience