Location: Fort Collins or Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Enlitic is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. Using AI and deep learning, we help Radiologists identify disease and medical issues more accurately and earlier. We believe we are addressing one of the largest social impact opportunities in healthcare with our technology deploying around the globe. Enlitic is attacking the hard, high-value challenges facing healthcare by developing solutions others are afraid to touch. We are dedicated to the development of impactful healthcare solutions. We have been featured on TED, CNN, WSJ, NY Times, Inc, Fortune, as well as named the 5th Smartest AI Company by MIT Tech Review.
● Fort Collins, Northern Colorado Area (Preferred) or Remote
● Relocation assistance available
● Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field and 2+ years relevant work experience
● Proficient in Python
● Expertise with ML pipelines and algorithms. Familiarity with MLFlow, DVC is a plus.
● Experience implementing and deploying ML models.
● Knowledge of professional software development best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
● Experience with AWS. Familiarity with Sagemaker is a plus.
● Experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform
● Experience with virtual environments and docker
● Work side-by-side with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to bring data and machine learning projects from prototype to production.
● Design and develop testing and integration tools with coding standards and software development best practices built-in. Test code, setup CI/CD pipeline and automation tools for DE and DS projects.
● Optimize machine learning model training processes.
● Develop and standardize logging and benchmarking tools for machine learning workflow to improve traceability and visibility, drive insights and improve performance.
● Prepare release notes and configuration instructions, work with backend engineers to productionize the model release candidates.
● Participate in code reviews and design reviews.
Our people love working here because they are challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that is backed by five plus years of success in performance.
-Health, vision, and dental insurance
-Company paid Short Term Disability
-Company paid Long Term Disability
-Company paid employee Life Insurance
-Up to 10% 401k match
-$180 a month health and fitness stipend
-Annual Salary Range: $80K to $110K