Location: Fort Collins or Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Success
Enlitic is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. Using AI and deep learning, we help Radiologists identify disease and medical issues more accurately and earlier. We believe we are addressing one of the largest social impact opportunities in healthcare with our technology deploying around the globe. Enlitic is attacking the hard, high-value challenges facing healthcare by developing solutions others are afraid to touch. We are dedicated to the development of impactful healthcare solutions. We have been featured on TED, CNN, WSJ, NY Times, Inc, Fortune, as well as named the 5th Smartest AI Company by MIT Tech Review.
● Fort Collins, Northern Colorado Area (Preferred) or Remote
● Associates degree with significant on-the-job experience in a hospital, Cardiology, Radiology, or Information Systems setting with technical experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● 3 – 5 years' experience in Healthcare Information Technology
● Familiarity with AWS, Kuberenetes and Docker
● Familiarity with DICOM, HL7, XML, WADO, QIDO, STOW
● Proficient in working with PACS, Clinical Information Systems, Cardiology, Radiology, Enterprise Imaging, AI, and related services, including workflow
● Proficient with Windows, Unix, and Linux systems
● Working knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery implementation.
● Advanced systems design, architecture, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting skills
● Proficient in vSphere products - specifically ESXi, vSphere, and Site Recovery Manager
● Prior experience in storage infrastructure design, deployment, and troubleshooting is a plus
● Strong knowledge of overall network design and security
● Ability to re-prioritize work daily to meet business requirements and demands
● Experience with clinical data migrations, specifically HL7 Reports and DICOM based data
● Time management and organizational skills to handle high call loads.
● Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills
● Work closely with the Project Management (PM) and Implementations (PE) teams to understand customers, architecture, and the system design
● Act as customer advocate to get their issues resolved as soon as possible.
● Provide technical support to our customers
● Have an understanding of third-party hardware and software infrastructure, VMWare, Storage Solutions, Content Switching solutions, Disaster Recovery Solutions. This understanding will help troubleshoot problem that may arise that require escalations project engineering on behalf of customers.
● Work with customers to support and upgrade technical solutions in support of the Enlitic product portfolio.
● Plan and support Enlitic's suite of products and solutions.
● Execute existing customer projects, including data migrations, upgrades, hardware, and infrastructure refreshes
● Integrate the Enlitic Solutions with all third-party healthcare IT systems, EMR, RIS, Citrix, Dictation, Advanced Visualization, VNA, PACS, etc
● Participate in documentation creation and development. Continuously improve our best practices and policies
● Provide support to the Sales team as requested, acting as the lead Service/Support resource within Enlitic
● Participate with Project Engineering to ensure industry standards are being considered during development
● Delivery first class support to our customers and organization
● Verify and validate our installation, integration, and service manuals for accuracy.
● Work alongside Project Engineering quarterly on installs hardware refreshes to stay current on how products are being deployed.
● Manage and maintain the data in the CRM is as accurate as possible
● Ability to be on call for a week at a time.
● Perform installs, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
● Willing to obtain Security, Linux, and Windows certifications.
● Understand and practice all requirements of EN ISO 13485, ISO 13485, BMS Manual, Process Flows and Work Instructions. 62304 a plus
● Comply with applicable regulatory requirements (including but not limited to MDSAP participating countries and CE Marking).
● Participate in Internal and External audits.
Our people love working here because they are challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that is backed by five plus years of success in performance.
-Health, vision, and dental insurance
-Company paid Short Term Disability
-Company paid Long Term Disability
-Company paid employee Life Insurance
-Up to 10% 401k match
-$180 a month health and fitness stipend
-Annual Salary Range: $50K to $70K depending on experience