Location: India, Hyderabad
Employment Type: Salaried
Team: Infrastructure, Cloud & Platform, IT
Fanatics is a leading global digital sports platform, complete with offerings that excite fans and maximize the reach and presence for partners across the entire sports ecosystem. Come help us build a company the world has never seen before! We are first and foremost a technology company. We build innovative fan experiences through highly analytical, forward thinking, and open-minded collaboration. We are passionate about evaluating and finding the right tech for the jobs at hand, and we get excited about building solutions for modern challenges.
The purpose of this role is to provide hands-on configuration of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation modules as well as assisting in the implementation and support of Dynamics 365 solutions.
What you’ll do:
• Work with the Finance Organization to analyze and document business requirements, organize and conduct requirement gathering sessions, convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents, implement system configurations, develop test plans, co-ordinate and perform testing across procure to pay functions.
• Implement product best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configurations
• Facilitate the collection of diverse data sets from different sources and provide insight into the data based on business needs/requirements. Translate data analysis into impactful insights.
• Become the subject matter expert in cross-functional projects to represent the requirements and expectations of the tech and finance teams.
• Work with Finance Organization and Business Intelligence teams to analyse reporting needs and implement reporting solutions. Determine reporting efficiencies and implement solutions to provide accurate and timely financial information.
• Work with the Finance Organization to provide functional support for the financial systems, operational systems, and reporting systems. Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years of experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 finance and operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred and 3+ years relevant work experience and relevant college coursework in computer science, information technology or a related area; or bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems and 5+ years relevant work experience and relevant college coursework in business, accounting, finance or a related area.
• Good knowledge of D365 Finance modules and functional capabilities including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank Management, Sales Orders & Fixed Assets. Experience with Medius, SK Global, Integrations and Jira is a plus.
• Certification in Dynamics 365 Financials is a plus
• Experience with Azure Data Lake, Microsoft LCS, SQL and D365 Data Management is a must.
• Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
• Ability to establish priorities and work independently
Things We Care About
· Your career growth, your ideas, your work-life balance, and your well-being.
· Diversity and Inclusion
· Our Company Culture and Values
· Providing outstanding Company Perks and Benefits
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS : In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. _ _ We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.