Location: Nevada - Las Vegas
Employment Type: Salaried
Team: Operations - Support/Continuous Improvement
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, a transformative company that is building a new model for the hobby and giving collectors an end-to-end collectibles experience; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Additional ventures that will build out Fanatics’ footprint across the broader digital sports landscape will be rolled out soon. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 8,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Lead Engineering and Continuous Improvement activities that drive results in Cost, Quality, Safety, and Delivery. Recommend and implement ways to improve efficiency / eliminate waste and increase customer satisfaction.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Facilitate and Drive Kaizen Events tied to Key Performance Indicators
· Work with operations on the creation, implementation, and sustainment of standardized work as a lean tool.
· Conduct studies and propose improvements to the overall process flow and spatial utilization based on Lean Manufacturing principles
· Coach Supervisors and Team Leads in problem solving techniques
· Optimize Overall Lead Time of the Value Stream (Click to Porch)
· Act as a cultural change agent to drive Continuous Improvement throughout the organization.
· Engage regularly with Operations staff on status of current projects as well as prioritization of new developments.
· Work with Safety and Facilities teams to evaluate ergonomics within the operations
· Utilize AutoCAD to develop facility layout drawings of production and support areas
· Ensure the appropriate methodology, measurements, tools and quantitative techniques (e.g. data collection, simulation, statistics, process flow analysis, etc.) are applied in projects as appropriate.
· Communicate and collaborate with multiple levels of the organization on cross functional activities and report out barriers, solutions, findings and action items to drive projects to completion.
· This position has no direct reports but must have the ability to influence others across functional disciplines.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in Operations and Goods to Person environment with a heavy focus on process improvement will be considered.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering operational results via engineering methodologies.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Working knowledge of lean principles and problem-solving methods.
· Proficient in Standard Microsoft Applications
· Experience in Logistics, Distribution Centers, and E-Commerce
· Experience with Warehouse Management or Manufacturing ERP Systems
_Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at _www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS : In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. _ _ We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.