Location: Kentucky - Fairdale
Employment Type: Salaried
Team: Human Resources
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
The way our employees learn is changing. This role will bring creativity, experience and passion for learning to meet the needs of the business through a blended learning platform. The focus will be on supporting and managing Operations training programs while partnering with the Learning & Development team to leverage corporate programs. The Learning & Development Manager will build, coordinate, and deliver function-specific training programs while working to continuously improve the training materials.
The Learning & Development Manager must be able to lead others without direct authority, as well as deal with ambiguity and competing priorities. This role must be able to effectively communicate with multiple levels of the organization (from hourly associates to senior leaders) to build credibility and trust with all partners. Additionally, this role must be a strong strategic partner to Operations Leaders to assist in driving operational efficiencies, supporting continuous improvement, and focusing on leadership development to drive business excellence.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Learning and Development
· Create, organize, adapt, translate, and execute Learning and Development strategy in partnership with a team to support corporate and
· Own the onboarding process for manufacturing new hires which accelerates preparation for peak season
· Implement and sustain custom-world class training programs for a diverse workforce
· Ability to present and facilitate sessions effectively, managing group dynamics while encouraging creativity, innovation, and ownership
· Stay up to date on emerging trends within learning and development
· Understand operations workflow, daily goals and reports that are used to drive the business
· Work with Operation leaders on the creation, implementation, and sustainment of standardized work as a lean tool
· Engage regularly with Operations staff and leadership on status of current projects as well as prioritization of new priorities
· Building and Navigating Relationships
· Lead and develop team of full time and seasonal direct reports to design and deliver training for Fulfillment/Manufacturing center
· Ability to effectively lead, direct, coach and mentor others on how to design and deliver effective learning solutions that maximize
employee engagement, development, and business outcomes
· Collaborate cross-functionally and navigate organizational dynamics
· Partner with HR team and Recruiting team to create a seamless new hire orientation process
· Establish strong, strategic partnerships with stakeholders to manage effective interactions including setting expectations, holding
meetings and ongoing project updates
· Ability to translate strategic goals into appropriate development programs while meeting and managing the changing priorities of the
· Instructional Design
· Utilize instructional design expertise including data analysis, adult learning, curriculum development and blended learning strategies
· Provide strong program and project management skills including detail-oriented, ability to organize, plan and execute while leading
cross functional teams
· Conduct train-the-trainer certification(s) for facilitators
· Data Analytics
· Identify appropriate metrics to measure learning effectiveness, apply and measure results for continuous improvement
· Oversee course evaluations/assessments to identify and report trends
· Evaluate data to identify insights into the effectiveness of training in relation to business goals and make changes as needed
· Use key metrics to communicate and deliver insights to business leaders
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in leading and managing people, adult learning, instructional design and project management
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
· Outstanding interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
· Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills with clients and colleagues
· Demonstrates strong business acumen and a track record of success in partnering with business leaders
· Ability to manage competing priorities and balance multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and responding quickly to
feedback through iterative design
· High degree of initiative and creativity
· Self-starter with strong initiative, energy and accountability with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively to accomplish assignments with moderate supervision
· Ability to focus on critical issues to balance and respond to competing priorities
· Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated ability to lead projects from inception through completion while bringing
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to create learning content utilizing design programs such as Adobe Captivate
· Displays passion for developing people
· Ability to travel up to 10 percent of the time
· This job requires candidates to work and facilitate in a warehouse environment
**PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: **
· Must be able to stand 8 to 10 hours per day
· May be expected to walk 5 to 10 miles per day
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
_Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at _www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS : In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. _ _ We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.