Location: Kentucky - Fairdale
Employment Type: Seasonal
Team: Operations - Made to Order
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
_ Job Summary:_
Perform Warehouse Processes to Support Inbound and Outbound Operations according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) while maintaining excellent quality and productivity standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Accurately Prep, Pick, and Prepare Shipping Orders to Meet Shipping Cutoff Times
· Process Orders According to Fanatics and Regulatory Standards
· Properly Prepare, Stage, and Document Product for Reverse Logistics in Order to Keep Inventory Fresh and Warehouse Space Open for New Products to Be Introduced
· Perform Stock Consolidation as Necessary to Improve Inventory Performance and Accuracy
· Participate in Annual Inventory Count, As Needed
· Utilize Fulfillment and Manufacturing System to Research Issues and Attempt to Locate Missing Inventory Before Requesting a Re-Make
· Field Questions from the Warehouse Team and Escalate Issues and or Production Timeline on All Necessary Items
· With Appropriate Cross-Training, Provide Back Up Support in Other Areas
· Maintain Established Safety, Quality, and Productivity Metrics in Assigned Department
· Perform Other Related Duties as Assigned
· Cross-trained in other positions within the department.
· Complete housecleaning tasks assigned by supervision.
· Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following:
· Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals.
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to improve.
· Tools and Equipment – RF Scanner, Computer.
· Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Observes time limits for breaks and lunches.
· Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Works required overtime when needed.
· Initiative – Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
· 0 to 2 years’ experience picking in a warehouse or distribution environment.
· Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out verbal and/or written instructions.
· Must be Able to Lift Approximately 25 lbs.
· Must be Able to Perform Physical Duties of Position such as Assisting in Moving Product from Printing to Packaging Departments
· Demonstrates Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· Able to Operate Computerized Scanning Equipment and PC Based Inventory Control Programs
· Ability to Stand 8 to 10 Hours per Day
· May be Expected to Walk Up to 10 miles per day
· Physical Demands – Others
· Work Environment – While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working in a temperature controlled building
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
_Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at _www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS : In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. _ _ We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.