Location: Thailand - Bangkok
Employment Type: Salaried
Team: FB Corporate
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
The production artist will be responsible for replicating template-based designs with high attention to detail to ensure that all brand guidelines are met and accurate. Advanced Data, Graphic and Font replication experience needed to maintain aesthetic for Sports licensed business groups. Illustrator and Photoshop skills necessary to ensure graphic design integrity and maintain product quality. This position will also work with the graphic designer to gain knowledge about processes and conceptual thinking. This is a fast paced, exciting work environment where you will work with a passionate team, producing quality graphic apparel.
· Supports and partners with internal creative department to replicate apparel design templates
· Builds call-out lists that detail specific template attributes necessary for replication (i.e. font size, position and layout, color, abbreviations)
· Maintains design templates and processes to meet production goals
· Sends out comps for design and merchandising concept approval
· Must maintain the aesthetic integrity of replicated fonts and detailed graphics for our licensed partners
· Occasionally edits graphics/images to ensure it meets company standards
· Responsible for color matching product across multiple product categories
· Associates Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
· At least one year of professional experience
· Must have beginner to intermediate level experience with Adobe Illustrator Photoshop
· Functional computer skills and familiarity with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Familiarity with Pantone Matching System
· Understanding fonts, typefaces and ability to cross reference, match and replicate. Graphic and font replication experience needed to maintain aesthetic for licensed business groups
· Demonstrate some apparel embellishment knowledge
· Ability to thrive and deliver results in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Works well collaboratively with a team as well as individually
· Sports fan, a plus
· Normal business hours M-F but must have flexibility to be on-call, and work extended hours (overtime), nights and weekends to support business needs on occasion
· Strong command of written and spoken English
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS : In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. _ _ We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.