Location: Florida - Tampa
Employment Type: Salaried
Team: Accounting & Finance
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Senior Financial Analyst
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT
The Senior Financial Analyst will serve as a key member of the Vertical Brands Finance team
and will be responsible for providing analysis, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. This role will be a key business partner to multiple business teams as well as supporting financial modeling and ad hoc management requests. Support corporate-wide business planning and performance monitoring processes, including development of appropriate dashboards, metrics and schedules as requested.
· Assist with Forecast, Budget and LRP preparation, supporting key business assumptions
· Monitor Month End accounting processes to understand variances between actual and expected outcomes. Perform forecast exercises and communicate drivers of variance to Leadership
· Generate insight from financial analyses, providing interpretation of data and key take-aways
· Leverage Technology to support automation of reporting and improve access to information that guides the decision making
· Provide analytical / modeling support to ensure efficient use of both capital and operational expenses
· Assist in streamlining the forecast process, increasing forecast accuracy, aligning across various teams and stakeholders and enabling meaningful forecast and headcount reviews with leadership
· Support leadership initiatives, including establishing of metrics and data package development
· Assist with new decision tools and other ad hoc analyses
· Prepare presentation ready materials containing both financial and operational metrics that focus on identifying drivers of performance
· Extraordinary detail orientation and strong data visualization skills
· Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met
· Excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI skills
· Self-discipline to meet deadlines
· Effective communication skills (written, presentation, and oral)
· Effective organizational skills
· Self-starter, able to work independently and with a team
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
· 5+ years of finance experience
· Unlimited Time off
Things We Care About
· Your career growth, your ideas, your work-life balance, and your well-being.
· Diversity and Inclusion
· Our Company Culture and Values
· Providing outstanding Company Perks and Benefits
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS : In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. _ _ We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.