Location: Florida - Lake Mary
Employment Type: Hourly
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, a transformative company that is building a new model for the hobby and giving collectors an end-to-end collectibles experience; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Additional ventures that will build out Fanatics’ footprint across the broader digital sports landscape will be rolled out soon. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 8,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Processes customer shipments using shipping software. Packs and/or ships customer orders confirming quality and quantity of items in each shipment. This position requires, but is not limited to, working knowledge in the shipping, packing, truck shipments, and quality areas.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for the correct, timely packing and shipping of customer orders.
• Reviews and verifies counts and quality of items scheduled for Packing. Reports any discrepancies to proper area.
• Understands and is knowledgeable in usage of current shipping software (Varsity) and other computer screens applicable to DC operation.
• Works toward the goal of 100% inventory accuracy and 100% on time delivery.
• Understands and has the ability to complete various Transportation documents (shipping labels, BOL, air freight bills, etc).
• Properly packaging all product, including the following:
o Knowing and performing all special packaging requirements dictated by customer.
o Analyze customer order to ensure proper packaging will eliminate damage to shipment.
o Review each order to determine most efficient and economical approach to packaging.
• A member of the team that performs year-end physical inventory.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
• High school graduate or its equivalent.
• Six months to one-year experience in Pick/Pack/Ship environment.
• Complete knowledge and through understanding of Receiving Process.
• Basic understanding of WinCraft computer software.
• High attention to detail and basic math skills.
• Data entry skills.
• Ability to prioritize work requirements.
• Ability to communicate with fellow employees; and be a team player.
• Capability to recognize and react, in a timely manner, to critical situations.
• Be proactive and work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Able to stand for entire shift
• Comfortable using a ladder
• Able to twist and bend
_Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at _www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS : In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. _ _ We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.