Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Software Development
Why is this role important to Field Nation?
The Associate Software Engineer is an entry-level software engineer position
that plays a crucial role for our product teams. As experts on our product
functionality as well as the code that makes it all work, they are the go-to
people when questions or difficulties arise. They're responsible for
investigating advanced problems not fit for our standard support and coming up
with the solutions.
What you’ll do
- Monitoring and responding promptly to incoming support tickets regarding software defects.
- Filtering through complex customer details to determine the root of an issue.
- Identifying and implementing a quick solution when problems arise and helping to plan out long-term resolution.
- Communicating effectively to the team when problems arise and ensure they receive a timely response.
- Keeping a pulse on areas of concern that may need additional support and bringing that insight to their teams product planning meetings.
- Providing exceptional customer support and relationship management.
- Being a subject matter expert in product functionality and use to drive customer-based solutions.
- Previous experience in web and software development (can be combination of education and work experience)
- The ability to think independently while also working collaboratively to creatively and quickly solve customer problems.
- Ability to identify, propose and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations.
- The ability to convert technical terminology into layman's terms.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- An interest in software development and being a part of a product company.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience with PHP, OOP and MVC
- Experience with OOP JS, node.js, and express.js.
- Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka.(We are doing Work From Home due to the Covid-19 )
- Bachelor or Master level degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed University or equivalent practical experience
- 1 years experience in software development.
- Uttara, Dhaka. (We are doing Work From Home due to the Covid-19 )
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Gratuity benefit
- Medical Insurance
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Employee Transportation Facility. (Subject to Availability)
Why Field Nation?
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig
economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for
buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage
their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to
join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were
named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, 2019, and a Top 150
Workplace in 2020. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them