Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Success
**Why is this role important to Field Nation? **
At Field Nation , we strive to deliver an engaging customer experience all while growing and retaining our existing customer base and developing our new customers. Our strong Customer Success team is the driving force behind customer retention and platform adoption. As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll focus on driving value for the customer, reducing churn, impacting upsell, and maximizing each client's potential for success. Customer Success strategically addresses pain points to create happy and healthy customers. This position offers the opportunity to be in a fast-paced, high growth environment where collaboration is key and new ideas are encouraged. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN and reports to the Customer Success Team Manager.
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We've been named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune each year since 2017and we were named a Best Place to Work by the Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal in 2021. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits for full-time employees:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Free gym membership in our building’s new facility
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
We require candidates to complete a criminal background check at the offer stage of our interview process.