Employment Type: Full-time
**Why is this role important to Field Nation? **Field Nation is in the business of connection—connecting a network of Field Service technicians to thousands of jobs. We are looking for a Group Product Manager to innovate and drive business growth through a category focused development strategy in order to drive further penetration into markets through network effects by developing a larger network of vetted & engaged technicians in the focus categories. You'll also be responsible for developing the technician network acquisition strategy and funnel conversion, establishing the right KPIs and showcasing Field Nation’s value proposition to them. This role will be responsible for setting the strategy and executing on a high-velocity product experimentation pipeline to drive increased conversions across prioritized marketplace network categories.
As the Group Product Manager for the Network, you will drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap of initiatives while leading a team of product managers to execute, refine and own results.
Field Nation’s corporate office is located in Minneapolis, MN. While it is preferred this position be located in Minneapolis, for the right top performer, this position could be fully-remote. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Product.
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We've been named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune each year since 2017and we were named a Best Place to Work by the Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal in 2021. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits for full-time employees:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Free gym membership in our building’s new facility
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
We require candidates to complete a criminal background check at the offer stage of our interview process.