Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Success
**Why is this role important to Field Nation? **
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for leading new customer implementation programs, including evaluating and managing cross-functional activities to drive new customer acquisition and retention. Key to this role is being able to drive urgency, inspire and sell Field Nation best-practices, and successfully guide external constituents through defined processes. Goals include successful onboarding of Field Nations solutions to help customers connect with skilled technicians. Responsibilities include owning the full customer implementation process, including running user training sessions, scoping out integration needs, and ensuring a smooth and successful implementation. The Implementation Specialist must be able to clearly capture and articulate client needs, cultivate engagement in a client-driven organization, and accelerate user adoption through advising customers on product features. This position will also offer the chance to work in a fast- paced, high growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position can be located in Minneapolis or remotely in select states. This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Experience and Operations.
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We've been named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune each year since 2017and we were named a Best Place to Work by the Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal in 2021. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits for full-time employees:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Free gym membership in our building’s new facility
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
We require candidates to complete a criminal background check at the offer stage of our interview process.