Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Marketplace Experience and Operations
Why is this role important to Field Nation?
This role is important to Field Nation as it helps support the needs of Field
Nation’s technician network by enabling connections between clients and
technicians. The activities of this role will center around Field Nation’s
strategy of curating vetted and engaged networks of technicians by skill
categories. This position as part of our Bangladesh team will focus on
outbound efforts to recruit, onboard, engage, and vet new & current
technicians in our marketplace. This role is in our Marketplace Provider Team
and reports to the Manager.
- Connecting with technicians regarding vetting, skillset verification, and work opportunities on the Field Nation platform.
- As part of a team, working on specific recruitment campaigns by sourcing potential technician candidates and influencing them to find work on the Field Nation platform.
- Communicating with technicians via methods including calling, emailing, texting, and in-platform chat messaging.
- Communication with internal stakeholders in regards to recruitment efforts, initiatives, feedback and technician availability.
- Report on daily recruitment success and opportunities to help evolve the recruitment strategy.
- Using tools like G-Suite, Email automation, messengers, applicant tracking system and job boards to effectively recruit new talent.
- Train new technicians on how to sign up and/or use Field Nation.
- Create communication templates for recruitment and engagement campaigns.
- Connect & follow up with technicians during on boarding or recruitment to improve talent acquisition rates.
- Completion of at least 3 years in Undergraduate is strongly preferred
- Although educational background is not required, candidates must have strong English speaking, writing and conversational skills since this role involves handling U.S. based recruitment, engagement, and customer service inquiries.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing, and conversational) as this role requires consistent communication with US team members, technicians and clients.
- Previous US-based customer service, recruiting or sales experience
- Confident making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls
- Ability to influence others to take action
- Collaboration with other teams at Field Nation including Program Management, Network Development, Sales and Product
- Technical capabilities to utilize tools like Google Suite, Email Automation, SalesForce & other platforms
- Thrives in a metric- driven environment
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, "can-do" attitude
- Committed to night shift hours
- Able to work under pressure and handle tough customer situations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- General computer skills/knowledge
- Uttara, Dhaka (We are doing Work From Home due to the Covid-19)
- BDT 25,000 - 32,000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other benefits
- Gratuity benefit.
- Medical Insurance
- Lunch/Dinner Facilities: Fully Subsidized
- Yearly Two Bonuses
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment. Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Employee Transportation Facility. (Subject to Availability)
Why Field Nation?
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig
economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for
buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage
their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to
join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were
named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, 2019, and a Top 150
Workplace in 2020. We look to hire extraordinary people and provide them